Tractors

Tymurrey

Founding Member
Founding Member
anyone here put one of the quick detach adapters on any of the older tractors so they can use skidsteer attachments on them. I've been seriously considering doing one of the pin on adapters for my old 4320 for the ability to use pallet forks or snow buckets and things like that. Visibility on tractors can be crappy but i've been reading of people mounting cheap cameras that bluetooth to your phone on them.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
About a month ago rented a Bronson 30hp with a tiller from Rentall in Fargo (was supposed to get the Bobcat but before I got there to pick it up they realized it had a leaking head gasket), I was pretty happy overall with how everything worked and did a bunch of playing around besides tilling food plots. After running with the newfangled equipment I now really want one to replace my old skid steer but I do know that I want to be in the 45-55hp range probably and anything bigger I got a 4020 for. Screw putting fluid in the tire unless you want to rot out valves and rims, I have dealt with that enough. Problem is that I don't really like the prices these rigs bring normally. Lycan you got a pretty good deal by the sounds of it, congrats and enjoy as the right equipment makes tasks so much more enjoyable

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 206
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 55