Sb 2315 - reborn after house gutting!

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it officially over or can they "hog House" it in? Asking for a friend.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I called it early back on page 6 post 120.

No one needs to panic. This three county pilot program is the very same proposal two years ago where-by three counties would participate in all land is considered posted. That failed.

Of course four wildlife orgs signed on just now, knowing full well this will go down just like the Bill did two years ago. Three county pilot program....lame.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one needs to panic. This three county pilot program is the very same proposal two years ago where-by three counties would participate in all land is considered posted. That failed. Of course four wildlife orgs signed on just now, knowing full well this will go down just like the Bill did two years ago. Three county pilot program....lame.

I called it early back on page 6 post 120.

Where do I send your prize? Or would it be better if I just gave it to Representative Tveit to give to you next time you meet?

Iwhackwheat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m very confused. Didn’t Dick Anderson from district 6 get up and speak against the bill citing the problems with fishing access with atvs? His vote doesn’t seem to reflect that.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I am amazed at how many from major cities switched to a yes vote, WTH , luckily all mine voted no all the way thru .

NM 24

Founding Member
Founding Member
It appear that an electronic land access information database study is still part of HB 1021, including the study of electronic land access information for hunting, trapping, and possibly 'related issues'...

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
They can shove that database color coded program up their cooters. I will go back to a flip phone and never ever ever ever ever look at that database.

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m very confused. Didn’t Dick Anderson from district 6 get up and speak against the bill citing the problems with fishing access with atvs? His vote doesn’t seem to reflect that.
You're absolutely right. Yet, out of all 3 of district 6, only Vedaa replied once to my repeated emails to all 3 of them. And all 3 of them voted in favor of it. Amazing what you can "buy" these days. Rep Craig Johnson, Rep Dick Anderson, and Senator Shawn Vedaa, if anybody cares to email them as well and ask why they don't find it important to reply at all. Apparently they don't think responding to me is important (with the exception of Vedaa, once, and only to inform me that I was overreacting to a scare tactic and this is a good law for ND), so if you choose to visit with them, maybe one of you can get a response. :)

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be interesting to take a water sample off that pond just down hill from erbeles farm after a good rainstorm. Something tells me with thoses big cattle pens and no holding ponds the epa limits on runoff might be just a little bit breached!

20190426_152332.jpg

Ugly Dogs

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am just seeing this for the first time today so help me out. When the vote came up last week Rep. Dockter from Bismarck voted in favor of it and Rep. Becker voted against it. I think this is true with a few other Reps. Does anyone have any idea why?

- - - Updated - - -

I am just seeing this for the first time today so help me out. When the vote came up last week Rep. Dockter from Bismarck voted in favor of it and Rep. Becker voted against it. I think this is true with a few other Reps. Does anyone have any idea why? The last time this was up for a vote the end total 37-52 this time 44-48.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like every landowner concern in this debate could be easily solved with putting up a no trespassing sign.

Bingo! And to appease the people who keep saying "I just want to know who's on my land", they could make a green sign that says "ask for permission". Oh wait a minute, that already exists.

fireone

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks Nick Simonson. You deserve a good vacation! Well done.

Last edited:

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only one of my Senators and Reps are getting my vote next go around. Vote them out now, you know dam well it will come around again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88