Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Twitter_20210201_145705.jpeg
I’d like to learn more about what’s going on here. For scientific purposes of course.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can still change your vote on here , it's 45-27-9 . Especially those of us on the tax thread. One thing we can all agree on is that we are all tired of these tax increases.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know 99% of the bad things that ever happened in my life involved booze. It’s the ultimate gate way drug takes away inhibitions leads to hell ya chop up that 8 ball. Any one involved in any of the social services alcohol is the number one problem. Weed not so much. Most went from booze to meth as both are cheap dirty highs.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know 99% of the bad things that ever happened in my life involved booze. It’s the ultimate gate way drug takes away inhibitions leads to hell ya chop up that 8 ball. Any one involved in any of the social services alcohol is the number one problem. Weed not so much. Most went from booze to meth as both are cheap dirty highs.
While it's the same % for me, I've also had some damn good times with some booze.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d like to learn more about what’s going on here. For scientific purposes of course.
I believe that weed to some is a natural aphrodisiac (female)and some user experience greater artistic ability (male). This picture, as we know it, today would be considered normal in certain social circles. Smoking emoji

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe that weed to some is a natural aphrodisiac (female)and some user experience greater artistic ability (male). This picture, as we know it, today would be considered normal in certain social circles. Smoking emoji
They make topical THC lotions/lubes for sex purposes, a friend of mine used to use some occasionally and she was a fan... I think less effective on male anatomy from my experience. ;)

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes, but just let us grow our own. F the government and taxes.
Agreed,this 1960's long haired pot smoking punk (you old guyz remember the the anti mj movie "refer madness?") Oh the horror of pot smoking,grew plenty of weed in late 70's in Alaska 80% of us alaskan locals had a grow room in our houses as it was legal to grow and consume up to 4 oz's

Now legal to grow/consume in mn up to 8 plants for self indulgence.

1000000622.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 178
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54