Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 54 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
First I've paid attention to Kaseman but he is pretty easy to see through. In the debate his answers were mostly lies and fiction so I took a quick look at his background. He started in law enforcement at 24 years old and retired 22 years later at 46 and claims to be an expert.
A few notes from his autobiography, he said when he was a kid he made up elaborate stories in his head to pass the time. I see that hasn't changed with old age. The math doesn't add up either. That's a lot of jobs, plus however many years of college it takes for law enforcement crunched in before 24 years old .

Prior to my career in law enforcement, I was a hard rock gold miner, a soldier, a self-employed trucker roaming the 48 states and Canada, construction worker, heavy equipment operator, a carpenter, an oil patch worker, and eventually, a university student graduating from California State University, Sacramento.

Something tells me he is full of shit.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get the feeling that law enforcement doesn't want to give up the power they have to tear somebody's vehicle apart because they smell weed. How many of us are lucky that we didn't get stopped at certain times in our late teens or early twenties? Situations where we could have ended up with a record that could have limited our career opportunities.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
A friend of mine recently tried half of a gummy from Montana before bedtime. He slept really well and felt great the next day. Usually, he has to get up to pee at about 1 am and can't get back to sleep because his brain keeps bringing up stupid stuff.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
First I've paid attention to Kaseman but he is pretty easy to see through. In the debate his answers were mostly lies and fiction so I took a quick look at his background. He started in law enforcement at 24 years old and retired 22 years later at 46 and claims to be an expert.
A few notes from his autobiography, he said when he was a kid he made up elaborate stories in his head to pass the time. I see that hasn't changed with old age. The math doesn't add up either. That's a lot of jobs, plus however many years of college it takes for law enforcement crunched in before 24 years old .

Prior to my career in law enforcement, I was a hard rock gold miner, a soldier, a self-employed trucker roaming the 48 states and Canada, construction worker, heavy equipment operator, a carpenter, an oil patch worker, and eventually, a university student graduating from California State University, Sacramento.

Something tells me he is full of shit.
Yep no way he went to college in California and doesn’t like weed haha.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 48
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9