Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 55 49.5%
  • No

Votes: 42 37.8%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 14 12.6%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
First I've paid attention to Kaseman but he is pretty easy to see through. In the debate his answers were mostly lies and fiction so I took a quick look at his background. He started in law enforcement at 24 years old and retired 22 years later at 46 and claims to be an expert.
A few notes from his autobiography, he said when he was a kid he made up elaborate stories in his head to pass the time. I see that hasn't changed with old age. The math doesn't add up either. That's a lot of jobs, plus however many years of college it takes for law enforcement crunched in before 24 years old .

Prior to my career in law enforcement, I was a hard rock gold miner, a soldier, a self-employed trucker roaming the 48 states and Canada, construction worker, heavy equipment operator, a carpenter, an oil patch worker, and eventually, a university student graduating from California State University, Sacramento.

Something tells me he is full of shit.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get the feeling that law enforcement doesn't want to give up the power they have to tear somebody's vehicle apart because they smell weed. How many of us are lucky that we didn't get stopped at certain times in our late teens or early twenties? Situations where we could have ended up with a record that could have limited our career opportunities.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
A friend of mine recently tried half of a gummy from Montana before bedtime. He slept really well and felt great the next day. Usually, he has to get up to pee at about 1 am and can't get back to sleep because his brain keeps bringing up stupid stuff.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
First I've paid attention to Kaseman but he is pretty easy to see through. In the debate his answers were mostly lies and fiction so I took a quick look at his background. He started in law enforcement at 24 years old and retired 22 years later at 46 and claims to be an expert.
A few notes from his autobiography, he said when he was a kid he made up elaborate stories in his head to pass the time. I see that hasn't changed with old age. The math doesn't add up either. That's a lot of jobs, plus however many years of college it takes for law enforcement crunched in before 24 years old .

Prior to my career in law enforcement, I was a hard rock gold miner, a soldier, a self-employed trucker roaming the 48 states and Canada, construction worker, heavy equipment operator, a carpenter, an oil patch worker, and eventually, a university student graduating from California State University, Sacramento.

Something tells me he is full of shit.
Yep no way he went to college in California and doesn’t like weed haha.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why add another problem? Why have new crime from illegal immigrants?

This shit is "medicine" like whiskey during Prohibition, DEI, the covid "vaccine" and :p "green energy".

Why would the Soviet Union spend more on "peace and love" in the States than arming the Viet Cong?

The studies "you'll" try to fire back at me are anecdotal at best. This current Fed wants us smoked up and is flanking in a silly, knees bent, hopping about advancing behavior:

That is all.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why add another problem? Why have new crime from illegal immigrants?

This shit is "medicine" like whiskey during Prohibition, DEI, the covid "vaccine" and :p "green energy".

Why would the Soviet Union spend more on "peace and love" in the States than arming the Viet Cong?

The studies "you'll" try to fire back at me are anecdotal at best. This current Fed wants us smoked up and is flanking in a silly, knees bent, hopping about advancing behavior:

That is all.

He's a novelist.....writes fiction for a living. Just saying.....

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every time I hear of a young person dying after smoking pot laced with fentanyl, i think they should legalize it so maybe those young people would be gettign pot from a shop where its regulated and kept safe.

Tax the shit out of it like tobacco, make the potheads follow all the same rules as cigarette smokers.

Another benefit of legalizing it for recreational use would be that it would be easier to get for people that actually need it for medical reasons.

But don't worry, if it passes the legislature will figure out a way to fuck it all up.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taxing the shit out of it will just make people buy it off the streets. Then I guess their back to riskin it for the biscuit. Makes zero sense. The medical program sells their shit for 2 to 3 times what it costs on the streets. Why would anybody go to a medical store?

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've reached the point in my life where I don't really give a shit what you're doing, as long as you don't hit me over the head with it. If you're gay, you're gay...whatever...just quietly be that. If you are a man who wants to dress up like a lady, fine...just don't ask to read to my kids or make them sit through your drag shows.
Not really in the same category, but if you like to smoke weed, I don't care. No experience myself. Had already done enough stupid shit by the time I encountered weed, so decided to leave one on the "did not do" list. I won't vote yes, but may vote on it at all so as not to cancel out a vote. You be you, and don't interfere with me. That's all I ask these days.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taxing the shit out of it will just make people buy it off the streets. Then I guess their back to riskin it for the biscuit. Makes zero sense. The medical program sells their shit for 2 to 3 times what it costs on the streets. Why would anybody go to a medical store?
Just off the top of my head I would guess so you know what you’re getting and know it’s not laced with fentanyl or some such

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fk that! Just legalize it to be grown. NO TAXES or dispensaries
Legal or not we've been cultivating mj for many years on the low down except for residents in Alaska where it has been legal for years,plus no state tax when I lived there.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 65
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11