Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 59 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 15 11.8%

• Total voters

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didnt take long to find out your book is fantasy.

Exodus 30:22-25 ESV
[22] The Lord said to Moses, [23] ā€œTake the finest spices: of liquid myrrh 500 shekels, and of sweet-smelling cinnamon half as much, that is, 250, and 250 of aromatic cane, [24] and 500 of cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, and a hin of olive oil. [25] And you shall make of these a sacred anointing oil blended as by the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil.

https://bible.com/bible/59/exo.30.22-25.ESV
Typical PG, there is about seven ingredients in anointing oil. Your little snippet names five.

Calamus is a plant mentioned several times in the Bible. When they transcribed from Greek to the King James version, this book is saying they got the interpretation wrong.

Anyway, God's recipe for health and longevity has been lost to mankind.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's nonsense, you already imbibed to much.šŸ˜
As for oil if your talking Hebrew or Israeli they are talking olive oil. I was there two years ago and it's still the same.
That wasn't the question I asked. Here it is again. PG, purely from a Biblical standpoint can you explain why God would have created cannabis and man with endocannabinoid receptors ? I'm sure there are a lot of opinions about this since people tend to believe what they want to believe from the word of God.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
@PrairieGhost, tough question isn't it.
Your using the same reasoning as gays who say God made me this way. That's just a cop out. He also made man with olfactory senses. Joe Biden may think God made him that way so he could sniff every little girl he got close to. Your hypothesis would justify every degenerate.

You will have to ask God that question Davey because no man has the answer. When man tries to read into scripture other than what it says plainly there is a 99% chance we are wrong.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didn't say sniper, said snippet, as in you posted a very small segment. You and Roger are so exhausting.
Ya my phone twists my words too. Didn't mean a midget with a rifle.

Typical PG, there is about seven ingredients in anointing oil. Your little snippet names five.
We are talking Exodus 30 and what I posted was a direct quote from the English standard version.

Calamus is a plant mentioned several times in the Bible. When they transcribed from Greek to the King James version, this book is saying they got the interpretation wrong.
So is murder, make rape, inces6t etc. Mention of it doesn't mean condoning it. I have read the entire Bible, please reference where it mentions these things you speak of.

Last edited:

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was going to vote no on measure 5. Listening to Steve Bakken and Roger Kaseman debate and now PG siding with Kaseman, I think I am being swayed to a yes vote.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

This is a sad thing seeing someone wigged out like that. But our society is so fucked up with social media bullshit, if this Jack wagon thought it was more important to finish recording than to go help get her off the street at least. And my guess is his son will probably follow suit in the future.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a sad thing seeing someone wigged out like that.
Yep, that was tough to watch but there are people out there that need to see it , both in juvenile court system and rehab. This is what synthetic drugs do to your brain. Does anyone have a hunch what she was likely high on ?

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was going to vote no on measure 5. Listening to Steve Bakken and Roger Kaseman debate and now PG siding with Kaseman, I think I am being swayed to a yes vote.
So altering your principles gets you even how? This is the same juvenile mentality that alcohol is worse so let's legalize it. Yes alcohol causes problems, and so does pot. I was more making fun of the arguments than whether or not to legalize pot. Meth is really bad so maybe legalize heroin? That's the argument being out forth.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 210
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 43