Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 60 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You gotta drink it while its fresh, gets really nasty after its set around for a few hours, kinda like cold coffee...
I heard that too.
Two neighbor brothers were always pranking each others and they both were working chair lifts at the winter park. Both of them hooked on Mountain Dew and the oldest one would set his dew down and younger one would sneak behind him and take a big swig . Older brother caught on and he said watch this. He peed in a bottle and let it get cold and pretended like he was drinking it , younger brother snuck up and tried to drain the bottle. I guess it was really nasty but worth a good laugh.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What the hell does Steve Caseman have to do with me? You've got your stems crossed.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
1000020758.jpg

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are on the losing side of the poll
Fully aware. We need less gov mint in our lives not more. They will try to regulate and tax it anyway possible. There is no problem anywhere in ND where a guy can't get weed within a hour max.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally know of zero people in ND who have received a ticket in anyway shape or form from weed. I may not get out much though 🤔

agriffith

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are on the losing side of the poll
It'll be interesting to see how the actual vote compares to this poll. It wouldn't surprise me if the people opposed to this measure keep their opinion to themselves more than the people that support it?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally know of zero people in ND who have received a ticket in anyway shape or form from weed. I may not get out much though 🤔
Oh it happens. ND not friendly to "looking the other way" on it. Depends on the cop I suppose, but it's the law.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
7 ,you are by far the best of the twins so take that as a compliment. I post facts with links to back them up and kaseman said my ass was gone it I doubted his numbers, then you wanted to zap me both at the same time. The issue I had with kaseman was identical to your claim that cannabis has no medicinal value. I detest lying politicians so I was debating his claims with hard facts but my posts were getting deleted. I had my head down like a D-8 plowing through his BS CNN type of information that is akin to the covid reporting system. I didn't have time to entertain two zaps at once. I knew you weren't going anywhere so I played your game and talked in riddles to keep you entertained. 🙂 Sorry but we dicker back and forth like that.

Iv'e disproven kasemans numbers from his TV show and his claims that cannabis has no medicinal value but a lot of my posts get deleted. He claims he doesn't delete them. I just posted it again so we will see what braindead response I get.

"Funny how some of my posts disappear , anyway I can always ask again I guess. The post that I am referring to was a while back , I posted about your claim that medical cannabis has no medicinal value, I was wondering if you ever got around to calling these people and letting them know they have it all wrong because it has NO medical properties ?
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320984... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK425767/ https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/medical-marijuana-faq Uncle Sam has a patent, you should call them let them all know how stupid they are."

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
It'll be interesting to see how the actual vote compares to this poll. It wouldn't surprise me if the people opposed to this measure keep their opinion to themselves more than the people that support it?
I bet that goes for both sides . I won't sit and be quiet anymore , we passed medical and that got butchered and then guys like roger kaseman sit and pull the wool over people's eyes. I don't care how people vote but I want them to hear the truth backed up with credible links rather than kaseman's numbers that are totally false. Bath salts and synthetic drugs are included in his numbers because of the medical coding system , there is no category for them so they are reported under marijuana. They are by far the majority of the numbers in the emergency room visits. His BS numbers are akin to the covid reporting system.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't care which way you plan to vote but I want you to get the truth and at least make an informed decision. If you watched the Bek tv debate between him and Steve Bakken and believed what he was saying , go take a look at his facebook page, his inflated numbers and claims are all laid out in black and white. If you didn't see the debate it's online at Bektv.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 239
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39