SNOW

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Craigs list is full of snowblowers for sale. Must going to get some. LB

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Been kind of living on borrowed time this year anyway, but I'm hoping for a brown winter. Every year I hate that white ground cancer more and more. Where's that global warming those imbeciles keep yaking about.
Shouldn't have such a long driveway.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🥳 LB

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been kind of living on borrowed time this year anyway, but I'm hoping for a brown winter. Every year I hate that white ground cancer more and more. Where's that global warming those imbeciles keep yaking about.
I feel ya KDM, just get the tractor with plow ready and you'll be fine. At least you don't have my problem, city blades the end of my driveway shut, I live on a main snow route road and it SUCKS

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fargon 3 inch max. I got my snowblower ready for next time i guess.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did any of those plants grow that I dropped off last spring. LB

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
1668017461704.png

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cheer up. With just a slight shift to the NW it'll all be an icing instead. :p

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has begun. thine white stuff has come upon on us last night and still coming down, do we rejoice? Curse? Kick the snowblower? Go dance outside in our underwear raising our rifles and scream, 'thy deer are mine' and let out a evil laughter....or do you say ah fudge it, go climb back in bed with 30 piles of blankets? Either way...winter is here boys.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just wet in Fargo (that's what she said).

Trees are clacking, though, so something was freezing. But the drive to work was A-OK.

Then again, interstate is closed between here and GF. Big accident on 94 between VC and J-town.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just wet in Fargo (that's what she said).

Trees are clacking, though, so something was freezing. But the drive to work was A-OK.

Then again, interstate is closed between here and GF. Big accident on 94 between VC and J-town.
yikes not gonna be a fun day over there

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
If this doesn't melt, the critters are in for one hell of a battle to survive winter. We have a good layer of ice over everything which locks up all the grain in the fields and covers all the brush as well. Pretty tough going to get a meal for the fur and feathered ones out there. I for one am hoping for at least a couple days of 40's yet to free up the buffet.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Been losing electric power all day. Was out from 6;30 to 1;30 and its been flickering every so often since. notice a big branch laying on line right across from my driveway, Will have to call and report. LB

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
It has begun. thine white stuff has come upon on us last night and still coming down, do we rejoice? Curse? Kick the snowblower? Go dance outside in our underwear raising our rifles and scream, 'thy deer are mine' and let out a evil laughter....or do you say ah fudge it, go climb back in bed with 30 piles of blankets? Either way...winter is here boys.
WWBD? (What Would Brek Do)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 71