Start carrying again

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
violent-crime-rate.jpeg

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've lived in various parts of the metro since '96. Yes I've been in there, albeit a few years ago now.

Another good one is the trailer park north of the cop shop in West Fargo.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will walk through those trailer parks ----- vs downtown. I was dt once this spring - i walked through a bar with my kid --- immediately was pushed where someone wanted to start a fight. Luckily i was sober enough to walk away. That wouldnt of been the case 20 years ago.

My brother when he was back --- seen it first hand ---- his daughter got grabbed in the wrong places right in front of us DT. My bro said this is turning into little seatle ---that guy ran when we came for him. His take was stop it now. The problem is that talk is cheap. You have to fight fire with fire. We need laws that are like no where in this country. Public hangings, hands cut off, feet, wet cold and icy jail cells,

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've lived in various parts of the metro since '96. Yes I've been in there, albeit a few years ago now.

Another good one is the trailer park north of the cop shop in West Fargo.
pretty sure thats were i lived from 2001-02 but we were a bunch of 22 year old kids so it wasnt so bad haha

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was in college over there I lived above a drug dealer for a while. Had him in my face one night threatening to kill me. That was about 20 yrs ago. I wouldn't do too well over there nowadays.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rumor is the guy was planning something bigger ie. terror. I guess he freaked when he got in the accident because he didn’t want to get caught with what he was planning. I hear they found quite a bit of things in his apartment. There is a reason we haven’t heard much because I’m sure the feds are taking a break from Jan 6 to investigate a real crime…….

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rumor is the guy was planning something bigger ie. terror. I guess he freaked when he got in the accident because he didn’t want to get caught with what he was planning. I hear they found quite a bit of things in his apartment. There is a reason we haven’t heard much because I’m sure the feds are taking a break from Jan 6 to investigate a real crime…….
According to the police and witnesses He wasn't part of the accident he was in the bank parking lot and pulled the gun out of his trunk and started shooting.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to the police and witnesses He wasn't part of the accident he was in the bank parking lot and pulled the gun out of his trunk and started shooting.
Police haven’t made that statement. They are being tight lipped. Why would the feds have taken over this investigation?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Rumor" has it:sneaky:
Rumormill Jays show mentioned street fair clould of been a target.

Another rumor it had to do with the cartel case going on in fargo

Other one was the guy was a gun collector massive amount of weapons

Mayor said the guy was using full auto

Nuther one is was on the " list"

goes on and on

The rumor mill is all over the place

I dont think this one is going to fit the fargo protocal of dragging it out until the story dies

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member

goes on and on

I dont think this one is going to fit the fargo protocal of dragging it out until the story dies
This is how misinformation is spread.

Let the people involved with the investigation do there job and they will inform the public.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is how misinformation is spread.

Let the people involved with the investigation do there job and they will inform the public.
You mean like the cocaine in the White House. I’ll agree the rumor mill serves no one but the info that reaches the public is only the info the powers that be allow to.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member

goes on and on

Jay Thomas is a bigger idiot than Joel, he preaches all afternoon 'not to feed the rumor mill' but repeats every rumor half dozen times

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jay Thomas is a bigger idiot than Joel, he preaches all afternoon 'not to feed the rumor mill' but repeats every rumor half dozen times
He and his wife Alex Taylor both contribute significantly to making am radio impossible for me to listen to in Fargo/Moorhead.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 87
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31