Start carrying again

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
He and his wife Alex Taylor both contribute significantly to making am radio impossible for me to listen to in Fargo/Moorhead.
It is nice they are at least contributing to your non-committing ways though. :rolleyes:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
He and his wife Alex Taylor both contribute significantly to making am radio impossible for me to listen to in Fargo/Moorhead.A

HAHAHAHAH this exactly. I can't listen to Kevin and her on the way to work anymore. I just get dumber each day.
Turn down the volumn and just look at her ----- hot couger!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard is was a Trump supporter, and he was also involved in the Jan 6th deal, the Russian situation, and is a white supremacist.
Yeah,thats it,f ing orange man....

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weapons out the ass in that vehicle

1800 rounds in that vehicle --- thats why the shelfs are always empty at scheels.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
BREAKING: Attorney General Drew Wrigley says
Officer Zach Robinson used the acceptable amount of force in fatally shooting Mohammed Barakat’s during Friday’s officer involved shooting.
Fargo Mayor Tim Mahoney says Barakat ambushed the officers while they were at the scene of the crash. Law enforcement found Barakat’s car full of weapons.
Wrigley says Officer Robinson engaged Barakat in a 2 minute gunfight. Robinson damaged the .223 rifle that Barakat was using and after 16 vocal attempts by Robinson urging Barakat to surrender, Barakat pulled a 9mm pistol and was neutralized by Officer Robinson.

1689799111538.png

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Weapons out the ass in that vehicle

1800 rounds in that vehicle --- thats why the shelfs are always empty at scheels.
7 weapons and 1800 rounds doesn't seem like that much imo, concerning given the situation but I'm sure there's folks who bring more than that to the range

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
BREAKING: Attorney General Drew Wrigley says
Officer Zach Robinson used the acceptable amount of force in fatally shooting Mohammed Barakat’s during Friday’s officer involved shooting.
Fargo Mayor Tim Mahoney says Barakat ambushed the officers while they were at the scene of the crash. Law enforcement found Barakat’s car full of weapons.
Wrigley says Officer Robinson engaged Barakat in a 2 minute gunfight. Robinson damaged the .223 rifle that Barakat was using and after 16 vocal attempts by Robinson urging Barakat to surrender, Barakat pulled a 9mm pistol and was neutralized by Officer Robinson.

1689799111538.png
Bless Drew Wrigley for saying ".223 rifle" instead of assault weapon.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
7 weapons and 1800 rounds doesn't seem like that much imo, concerning given the situation but I'm sure there's folks who bring more than that to the range
"given situation" a situation of mainly ladies shopping for crafts in the street at the street fair??

wft dude

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
"given situation" a situation of mainly ladies shopping for crafts in the street at the street fair??

wft dude
Do you need help understanding or what?

I doesn't seem like "weapons out the ass" to me. Carrying on about the number of weapons and rounds is just "black gun bad" bullshit.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you need help understanding or what?

I doesn't seem like "weapons out the ass" to me. Carrying on about the number of weapons and rounds is just "black gun bad" bullshit.

Braggging up and carrying on that its common place to carry that much explosives, ammo, hm grenade, gas cans, guns in your vehicle. Its just common place in your opiinion. Come on dude how many people are going to buy your theory that this guy is common place. Just another common gun owner says freedom. Guys like you is how i will lose my gun freedoms. Braggy fks.

...popcorn...Plus on a lighter note your either proficient or not --- if it takes 1800 rounds a session you might as well take up golf and get out of my way at the range.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
We carry 210 rounds as a standard load overseas. I'd say 7 guns and almost 2000 rounds is "much". This guy could have put up a long battle.

And while I believe dropping $1000 on ammo per trip to the range is awesome, that isn't normal either.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88