Start carrying again

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Braggging up and carrying on that its common place to carry that much explosives, ammo, hm grenade, gas cans, guns in your vehicle. Its just common place in your opiinion. Come on dude how many people are going to buy your theory that this guy is common place. Just another common gun owner says freedom. Guys like you is how i will lose my gun freedoms. Braggy fks.

...popcorn...Plus on a lighter note your either proficient or not --- if it takes 1800 rounds a session you might as well take up golf and get out of my way at the range.
There's no bragging, just not supporting your fear mongering bullshit. We will lose our second amendment rights a piece at a time as folks like you make statements like "no one needs a 30 round mag”, "semi autos aren't needed for hunting", "who would ever need 1000 rounds",ect.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's no bragging, just not supporting your fear mongering bullshit. We will lose our second amendment rights a piece at a time as folks like you make statements like "no one needs a 30 round mag”, "semi autos aren't needed for hunting", "who would ever need 1000 rounds",ect.
He could have bought all of it from a gun show and then we would all be screwed. Did see a guy on social media try to buy a cheap pistol, then looked at this white guy profile pic of him in a face ask throwing up gang signs, confronting him for being a wanna he gang banger and yup sure shit he was! I sure hope no one sold him a gun

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad I'm not a cop.
I'd be the most "racial" profiler on the payroll.

Stats are there... read em an weep.
The "best" cops won't do it (now) like how everywhere you'd need a gun is prohibited. I don't know if this truth would increase patronage or put a dive bar out of business. God made Man. Sam Colt made them equal...I wouldn't want to drag my date out by the hair after shielding her from small arms fire.

It's a larger discussion:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Curious how this plays out,3rd world trash infiltrating mid America.

Perp was seen sitting in a parking lot across the street from this vehicle accident cops responded to while some street venue going on,soft target?thats how these chicken shits roll.
Just think,he aint the only one....

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree Freedom. When you go to the North Dakota Badlands for a week how much ammo does one take? Well if grouse season is open you take a few boxes of shotgun shells. Then if things are slow in the afternoon you may blow through a few hundred 9mm and the same in 10mm and maybe a few 44 mag. You always see coyotes so you need a couple hundred 223. You don't need that many for coyote, but you may want to practice. Also one usually spends a few hours at a prairie dog town. If you shoot over 500 yards there is always a dog up so you need at least two rifles so your barrels don't get hot. Think 500 rounds for a full day.

Let's not fall into the same mindset as the anti gun crowd. If you take your old 45/70 trapdoor and paint it black it doesn't make it an assault rifle. It's what's between a person's ears, not the amount of guns and ammo. I would feel safer around any one of you guys with ten guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo in your trunk than I would around an anti gun fanatic with a slingshot.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if i understand you guyz ^^ your cool with Mohammad with a huge arsenal of weapons,explosives etc of African decent 👌

Good grief,downtown fargo sure ain't a praire dog town,just a target rich environment for a
Christian,American hating muslim pos.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if i understand you guyz ^^ your cool with Mohammad with a huge arsenal of weapons,explosives etc of African decent 👌

Good grief,downtown fargo sure ain't a praire dog town,just a target rich environment for a
I don’t want to put words in anyone’s mouth but if I was going to guess, I would say they are saying it isn’t the gun or arsenal’s fault this happened. They are also probably saying you aren’t going to negate evil people with gun legislation

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh dear God Snow ???? Sober up before you try to think. Not much hope if you dont understand what I was saying. Twitch got it.

Example of misunderstanding: I didn't realize his weapons and explosives were of African decent.

Last edited:

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member

I suppose your gun control and immigration policy ideas look something like this

skincover.jpg

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh dear God Snow ???? Sober up before you try to think. Not much hope if you dont understand what I was saying. Twitch got it.

Example of misunderstanding: I didn't realize his weapons and explosives were of African decent.
Com on PG,i get your satire.lol

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"Arsenal" is dependent on circumstances. There have been times going to my in-laws for the weekend where I may have had more weapons and ammo in the bed of my pickup than this guy, especially if BIL and his kids are going to be there and use my guns and ammo (all seem to enjoy shooting my ammo with no understanding that it costs money) in addition to my own boys. I may have half a dozen shotguns, the same or more in rifles, a couple handguns, and maybe 10 lbs of tannerite to boot. If it's a fall weekend and we're shooting clays, blowing up some pumpkins with tannerite, and shooting one of those stoplight flip targets, I might just have 2000 rounds of target loads, 17 hmr, 223, and/or pistol ammo with me...if going to the street fair, probably not.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88