Suicide?

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Camper has a short memory! Remember when Vince Foster died on one side of town and then drug himself to the other side of town where he committed suicide? Many people associated with the Clintons ended up in terrible accidents or committed suicide! Coincidences? I think not Camper.....
Too me stenjehms death was suspicious enough. The aftermath of it all. Seemed plausible and believable but something seemed “off” to me. Now this and it’s really raising eyebrows…..is this a dead men tell no lies situation?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did he dis the Clintons in any way?

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Did Stenehjem do any travel overseas? That is the only question I have. If he did, the whole fucking thing stinks worse than Mary Jane Rotten Crotch's pretty pink panties.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Almost a week…. Did they just push this story under a rug and hope it goes away? Seems like we should know by now what the cause of death was. Or did the state cabal tell the media to hush up and let this one drift into forgotteness……

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something weird going on when the media isn't reporting on this. Must be an ongoing investigation and no information available ?
I thought the media could request a death certificate or coroner's report if there was an autopsy performed ?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45