toby and tina

Toby3

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
i would like to post this about a couple of true human beings that i have met a few months ago and are my friends. they didn't want me to talk about this but i am old and feel like it is deserving to talk about this is an amazing gesture of kindness that i havent seen very often in my 65 years of life.

toby and tina found out last week that their very best friend was diagnosed with cancer. she is very very active as an outdoorsman and has 2 little boys. she is a true human being and a true outdoorsman as i had the opportunity to met her a couple months ago.

toby and tina shaved their hair off to help support their friend. toby went totally bald to the skin shaved it with the razor. tina (the current state record holder in nd for catfish) shaved her hair off too.

i tear up when i type this. not sure that i have encountered that kindness in alot of year.

i just had to say it type this because very rarely have i seen or heard about something like that.

Jim

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know what would be more inspiring. If doctors would actually start using treatments that would help cancer patients instead of poisoning them with chemo and radiation that has a very poor chance of doing anything except killing the patient faster.

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is a very kind gesture... Hope their friend gets better...
bacon- what's the doctors alternative, give them nothing but prayers and hope God saves them?
i wish there was better alternatives besides poison but that's the best we got and the doctors do the best they can. What are these other treatments you speak of? I honestly don't know.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is a very kind gesture... Hope their friend gets better...
bacon- what's the doctors alternative, give them nothing but prayers and hope God saves them?
i wish there was better alternatives besides poison but that's the best we got and the doctors do the best they can. What are these other treatments you speak of? I honestly don't know.
Research Cannibis oil. That and a strict healthy diet. Cancer feeds off sugar. If you give the cancer nothing to feed off, you will have a chance of beating it. I have had too many friends and family die of cancer in the care of doctors. If I am ever diagnosed with cancer, I will run as fast and far away from the doctors as I can.

littlefish

Founding Member
Founding Member
im starting to think there either is a cure the drug companies wont let out because of profits or theyll never find one. It seems every 6 months there is a breakthrough on the news and then you never hear anything.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Heard of a new way using an altered version of Polio. A version of Polio that doesn't hurt you. But, once in your system it triggers your immune system, killing the cancer. I think 14 human trials have gone through on this so far.

nytebyte

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I would like to think there is a cure out there do you really think the Dr. would let there children and other loved ones die if there was a cure? Rich and poor young and old its not picky as to who it affects.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
God bless them. They may want to look into Carnivora.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
there are so many different forms of cancer there will never be a one size fits all cure for it. I've heard smoking dope cures everything.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Research Cannibis oil.

I have researched it Bacon, Not so much for cancer specific medicine but for fybromyalgia and the cancer part jumped out at me. If I were diagnosed with cancer, I wouldn't just take cannabis and run from modern medicine, I feel the two compliment each other but medical leaders or regulaters need to look at every option with the same goal not Just the money makers. Just because cannabis was used in the olden days and it grows on trees Doesn't mean it's obsolete by any means. The more I learn about medical values and side effects of cannabis for certain ailments the less respect towards our federal government the pharmacy industry and people who claim MM is a joke or a gateway drug. Cancer sucks

- - - Updated - - -

there are so many different forms of cancer there will never be a one size fits all cure for it. I've heard smoking dope cures everything.

Coming from the guy who "heard" North Dakota has more oil than Saudi Arabia I'm not surprised. You should google shit and educate yourself once in a while instead of letting other people make up your mind for you.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
THIS AIN'T THE THREAD TO TURN MEAN. C'mon y'all.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
i would like to post this about a couple of true human beings that i have met a few months ago and are my friends. they didn't want me to talk about this but i am old and feel like it is deserving to talk about this is an amazing gesture of kindness that i havent seen very often in my 65 years of life.

toby and tina found out last week that their very best friend was diagnosed with cancer. she is very very active as an outdoorsman and has 2 little boys. she is a true human being and a true outdoorsman as i had the opportunity to met her a couple months ago.

toby and tina shaved their hair off to help support their friend. toby went totally bald to the skin shaved it with the razor. tina (the current state record holder in nd for catfish) shaved her hair off too.

i tear up when i type this. not sure that i have encountered that kindness in alot of year.

i just had to say it type this because very rarely have i seen or heard about something like that.

Jim

I will pray for the friend and hope for a full recovery!

Anyone else find the time stamp camoman26 post slightly interesting?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard smoking dope cures assholitis but I don't want to take a chance on a lucrative sausage serving career.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just went and took a gander at camoman26 posting history and it appears the majority of his posts are made in the middle of the night and of his 9 posts 8 of them are directly related to Tobias......

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
HaHa, I feel for the child with cancer and all involved but this should be called #leteveryoneloveTobesagain thread. His catfisherman** handle has also been modified. Most people just buy beers for all.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn
[re camoman/tobias connection]

I'm perfectly fine w cannabis meds under Dr. guidance - not a thing wrong with it other than it's a trojan horse for many stoners wanting access for recreational abuse

then again what does a 70s kid know about wasting his life wanting to get high - it wasn't invented til 1985 is what I heard

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
THIS AIN'T THE THREAD TO TURN MEAN. C'mon y'all.

Yes it is. I care for this girl who I don't know, I care enough to " turn mean" if that's what you call it . Not saying it was me who you were referring to but I had a hunch it was. I read at least once a week from Credible sources about cannabis and it's cancer healing properties in both people and rats. The cancer properties were "stumbled on" when the US government lab tests to prove that Cannabis causes cancer in rats, It backfired and proved just the opposite. Turns out it shrinks tumors and cure some cancer in both rats and people, Sad that it takes "turning mean" and another victim of cancer to get the point across. Not aimed at you sevnmag but to everyone here, Especially elected officials that might read this and to our state government. . Medical Cannabis should be legal in ND. My thoughts and prayers to the girl with cancer and to all who are , Ever have or ever will fight Cancer.

If I offended anyone by being turning "mean" on this post, you have to be in my shoes to see it from here.

This isn't some flytrap pill we are talking about here, Just a couple of the thousands of articles there are to read.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/04/06/3643323/medical-marijuana-kills-tumors/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...l-broken-bones-the-answer-is-yes-study-finds/

I'm looking for one good reason why medical cannabis is illegal in ND.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19