toby and tina

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
So svnmag, what is this thread?

touching story about the kindness of a couple for their sick friend is a very honorable idea and deserves great respect. BUT if camoman26 is really catfisherman26 aka toby, then this thread is a perversion of a notable gesture in order to gain respect for past regressions. God, I hope I am wrong. This thread deserves deletion.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad story, and a noble gesture.

After buckmasters post and a couple others I had to check out camomans previous posts. Not sure who he is but his story is messed up. On 05-01-2015 he posted "ive been around for 64 years today and know i messed up a bit. life goes on." That sounds to me that May 1st was his birthday, but then on 07-13-2015 be posted he just turned 65, sounds like somebody is senile or mixing up his fake stories. Sorry if you are in fact senile or I read the meaning wrong, but shame on you if your posts are fake.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe camoman is an elder man named Jim, camoman26 is the nefarious Toby... no proof needed, this is the internet

Toby3

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I just went and took a gander at camoman26 posting history and it appears the majority of his posts are made in the middle of the night and of his 9 posts 8 of them are directly related to Tobias......

would you like my entire medical history or my sleep patterns? i have toby as a friend i am the kind of man that sticks up for friends especially a young man/ it is sad that i cannot post something about my firend and his wife with struggles of real life with out something under the microscope. shame on you that took this over in fbo negative fashion thoiught that was over and done with there are more important things in life then this bullshit forum stuff. shame on you that are being disrespectfull i will not post again about having a friend people cant even have decency anymore. i should also try to post so my time frame isnt at early morning late nights when i have to take a piss every 2 hours holy shit god forbid and i should really watch for how old i am feels like old. thank you to some of you that made good posts about this the rest need to learn som,e respect or get a life shame on you! what a joke

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
So how old are you? Nobody took away from what Toby and his wife did for their friend. We're looking at you, unless you is them?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew it was only a matter of time. FBO members, FBO attitudes. The members make the site not the moderators. The drama follows. Not that I mind. I find interesting. Carry on......

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why was camoman26's name Charles on may 1st but Jim today? Maybe it is Jim Charles, or chuck jim? who knows, passes for a Saturday night if you cant fish.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ignore function is our members way of the ban hammer. It works flawlessly

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ignore function is our members way of the ban hammer. It works flawlessly

Toby's history dictates he should be dealt with before he tries to wreck this site. To think he was almost writing articles here...

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn
[re camoman/tobias connection]

I'm perfectly fine w cannabis meds under Dr. guidance - not a thing wrong with it other than it's a trojan horse for many stoners wanting access for recreational abuse

then again what does a 70s kid know about wasting his life wanting to get high - it wasn't invented til 1985 is what I heard

I don't think that trojan horse is really as big as it's made up to be, Stoners that want it for recreational abuse have it made , They hit speed dial and get hooked right up with top grade stuff that will get them real high. People that want it for medical reasons are most often looking for strains on the other end of the spectrum that don't f you up.

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
weed/cancer/Tobias, I prefer turning Omaha steaks into jerky, now I'm gonna go watch the 7D with coffee

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby = good friend AND biggest pos/worst ever mod in the history of the Internet. He single-handily brought down the midwests premiere outdoor enthusiast website.

Which is more important? That's right, the latter....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55