Toby

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can anyone tell me what the corn cob at left is doing (other than giving corn cob at right some grief)?

At first glance I thought he was building a house of cards with a deck of basketball cards, which makes sense because everyone knows corns hate basketball, however upon closer review it appears it’s actually an ’89 upper deck baseball card set, most likely an un-opened set that corn #2 had hidden in the top of his closet behind his flowered sarong from their last trip south of the border…this in itself explains the utter disdain by corn #2 upon opening the door.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought the cool corn was bored so he asked the same question to all the corns that Toby shucked , He made examples out of the cobs that couldn't take the heat and all the cool corns laughed and the hot cobs got hotter.

CORNY-1.jpg

Last edited:

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer...this is a bit of a hot topic. While we wouldn't do this for any other potential members....Toby does have some history. There is not much we can do about Toby coming aboard now, maybe in the future we could create an online poll and/or utilize the Founding Members to help you make a decision like this. At a minimum we could have hashed it out in a not so public setting. Hind sight is 20/20.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Simple.....Vikings fan, boot him...........Not a Vikings fan, let him in

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have no problem whatsoever with toby being a member of this site, however I do not think he should be someone that the spotlight shines on as he has a tendency to crash and burn repeatedly. If it were up to me I would let him contribute as any other member would but hold off on the articles as the credibility and reputation of this website may be judged by Toby's past and future actions.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can a guy make homemade popcorn if i take ears of corn and microwave them in a paper sack?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think the only way we let the Tobster in is if he is a moderator. ;:;popcorn

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have zero desire to read an article written by Toby. He was a conceded, arrogant, prick of a person when moderating the other site. Why not let him post his trivial crap thoughts as a member for awhile before he gets his own headline article spot on the new site. It really wasn't that long ago that he was an absolute ass to a lot of us on this site. Why bring him on so quick?? I have a feeling someone else is looking into starting an ND based outdoors website when they heard you were going to sponsor diptard again. because it wont be long for this site to sink either. I say let him post like the rest of us. He certainly does not need his own column at this point. IMO

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
He has never done me wrong but the excessive use of the f-bomb on his very first post had me eating a little more popcorn;:;popcorn.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 64