Toby

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha wow! These sites are for fun and meeting friends. No worries!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
most of the guys that were banned (myself included) were there for fifteen plus years. you were still pissin in your diapers then probably. you roll into town and ban people without even a single word or discussion with them. you don't do that to people that have held a sight up for fifteen plus years. then many on hear want to welcome you with open arms because you think you can write about hunting and fishing. well big damn deal. I'll be pissed at you for eternity because what you did was assinine at best. This is the crap that's being done all over this country and it's ruining this country. and all the appeasers are like "oh that's ok you had a brain fart". buillshit, I'm not buying it. you went on a power trip and those that hired you paid the price. now go ruin another web site.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy crap toby, your first post here would get you banned over on FBO by what your hire Davis claims regarding profanity. Hopefully your fishing stories have a few less F bombs in them.

Relax and enjoy the site, most folks here are pretty nice.

Your just jealous because he's longer winded than you!:;:howdy

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
most of the guys that were banned (myself included) were there for fifteen plus years. you were still pissin in your diapers then probably. you roll into town and ban people without even a single word or discussion with them. you don't do that to people that have held a sight up for fifteen plus years. then many on hear want to welcome you with open arms because you think you can write about hunting and fishing. well big damn deal. I'll be pissed at you for eternity because what you did was assinine at best. This is the crap that's being done all over this country and it's ruining this country. and all the appeasers are like "oh that's ok you had a brain fart". buillshit, I'm not buying it. you went on a power trip and those that hired you paid the price. now go ruin another web site.

eye, think about it... is hillary's computer programmer at fault for her having top secret documents on an unsecured server??? the democrats sure think so...

the new rules toby enforced were still at the top of the forums chart last time i was on fbo... if they wanted their old banned members back, they would be tracking you down right now... they don't... they want a puppies and kitties site that advertisers love that gets the hits fbo used to...

if not toby, it would have been someone else... fbo - at least the way it was - is over...

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Your just jealous because he's longer winded than you!:;:howdy

Naw, just see the irony/hypocrisy of a former moderator that banned people left and right now engaging in behavior that the moderator he hired and now replaces him says will get you banned from the site he used to moderate.

Oh and the little common courtousy of not droppin the F bomb in simple conversation when there may be people reading or listening that may not appreciate it.

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;badideathumbs down for me. however i am a reader/creeper and not a poster

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
forgot to mention.......LOVE the new site Vollmer!!!! really nice work you've done here:;:cheers

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
eye, think about it... is hillary's computer programmer at fault for her having top secret documents on an unsecured server??? the democrats sure think so...

the new rules toby enforced were still at the top of the forums chart last time i was on fbo... if they wanted their old banned members back, they would be tracking you down right now... they don't... they want a puppies and kitties site that advertisers love that gets the hits fbo used to...

if not toby, it would have been someone else... fbo - at least the way it was - is over...
my problem with it is I posted nothing that should have gotten me banned then. And he didn't even have the testucular fortitude to discuss the matter with me because he knew he was wrong. He just decided there were certain people he didn't like so he just banned them. Vollmer started this forum to be rid of people like that. Toby found out it was going to kill his ability to sell his writing so he is here begging. Well he can kiss my lilly white azz. I can't believe people want to reward the guy. Far as I'm concerned he can take a long walk off a short pier

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh and the little common courtousy of not droppin the F bomb in simple conversation when there may be people reading or listening that may not appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Agree 110% With all those F bombs I can't wait to read his articles. NOT!!!

- - - Updated - - -

GST stated:

"Oh and the little common courtousy of not droppin the F bomb in simple conversation when there may be people reading or listening that may not appreciate it."

Agree 110% With all those F bombs I can't wait to read his articles. NOT!!!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah that was a poorly written post. Jeepers. Catfish are fish with whiskers that bite bloody meat.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby can start his own blog and put his articles on it. Then those that want to read them can go read them. Vollmer started this site out of retalliation for the happenings on fbo. why would you let the disease in the door after wiping out another site. seems rather stupid to me.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear what you are saying eyexer as I was also booted without reason or explanation. I don't feel it is my place to exclude anyone from someone else's website. I would like an explanation from Toby as to why I was banned, but I don't think I will hold my breath. Is Vollmer playing with fire? maybe, hopefully his articles are better than his post. Personally I could not tell you the author of any article I have ever read, just seem to not notice.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eyexer Vollmer doesn't strike me as the type that would start this site out of retaliation. My bet is it is just something he wanted to do out of love for the outdoors and the reward of simpley providing a service for sportsmen. More an act of kindness than retaliation.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like bacon and ice cream, but don't want to eat them together in some obscure bacon sunday

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh the drama. Its just a website folks. Relax.

Looking forward to the articles Toby. Welcome.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
my problem with it is I posted nothing that should have gotten me banned then. And he didn't even have the testucular fortitude to discuss the matter with me because he knew he was wrong. He just decided there were certain people he didn't like so he just banned them. Vollmer started this forum to be rid of people like that. Toby found out it was going to kill his ability to sell his writing so he is here begging. Well he can kiss my lilly white azz. I can't believe people want to reward the guy. Far as I'm concerned he can take a long walk off a short pier

i get it eye... my only point is that i don't think he did anything without the permission of someone else...

fwiw, he gave me bad rep points after i defended him in 2 posts in this thread, for "bringing hillary into this"... whatever... i'm about over this forums thing and may be checking out... you know where to find me if you want to go fishing... see you in a couple weeks anyway... later...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 228
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 70