Toby

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer is Toby? Toby is Vollmer? Or maybe Toby is on here already with a different screen name?

:;:huh

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
agent.jpg = toby?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vollmer is Toby? Toby is Vollmer? Or maybe Toby is on here already with a different screen name?

:;:huh

I've met them both and they look nothing alike. However, I think both of them are from suspect lineages. I myself am from Royalty............Crown Royal, Lord Calvert, and the Duke of Winsor, but Royalty nonetheless.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
What does the Toby say?
Ban- ba- ba- ba- ban ba- ba- ba- ban

what_does_the_fox_say__by_maylinshikorad-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

did he have a drinking problem, seemed like I remember a time when he went off, and it was a boozing issue.

Drunk posts are fun, its like trying to read svnmags posts sober

Maybe hes married.....

Buckaroo_Banzi

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never had issue with Toby over there but Ton Davis is a smarming little punk when it came to pm's sent .

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby is the catalyst that started this site and some dude that cost the guy that owns Fishing Buddy a lot of money.... Also he pissed of a lot of the members of both these sites in the process!

Personally I would like to see a detailed written explanation for his "douche-baggery" and maybe even an apology. ;:;ban

Having known Toby when he was a little boy growing up we exchanged private messages a couple times two or three years ago. Then the very first time I saw Toby get out of line as a mod I sent him a PM offering my advice that he was going about things the wrong way and what would happen if to FBO with an attitude like that. I forget his exact words but in a nut shell he explained that it was the way management wanted to handle it. I sent a response telling him that rather than getting involved and taking one for the team he should put his talent to better use and stick with writing and pursue a career writing outdoor articles. I never heard back from him. Things got pretty ugly after that and I didn't want to get involved. I did send another private message to all the mods and never got a response. IMO FBO got what they asked for, Toby was the messenger. I hold no grudge, If FBO gets their shit together by next winter I will still be logging in to both sites once in a while.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahh the days of our lives on nodakangler bahahahaha! I have a new super hot spot for pig walleyes and im not telling! Hahahahah!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
haha Keep your spot, Piglets fry up better than big pigs anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot about the original question, Vollmer , It's a yes from me, I like reading Toby's stories.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to catch lots of big fish but the people at the cleaning stations gave me so much crap for showing up with a nice stringer full that I quit going back to those spots. One guy that I didn't know gave me crap but when he went to get something from his pickup his sidekick asked me where I caught them.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can I kick him in the nuts right off the bat, just for old times sake?

- - - Updated - - -

Just kidding, I suspect it was Joan that banned me, she hates good looking fellas.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toby is the catalyst that started this site and some dude that cost the guy that owns Fishing Buddy a lot of money.... Also he pissed of a lot of the members of both these sites in the process!

Personally I would like to see a detailed written explanation for his "douche-baggery" and maybe even an apology. ;:;ban

Having known Toby when he was a little boy growing up we exchanged private messages a couple times two or three years ago. Then the very first time I saw Toby get out of line as a mod I sent him a PM offering my advice that he was going about things the wrong way and what would happen if to FBO with an attitude like that. I forget his exact words but in a nut shell he explained that it was the way management wanted to handle it. I sent a response telling him that rather than getting involved and taking one for the team he should put his talent to better use and stick with writing and pursue a career writing outdoor articles. I never heard back from him. Things got pretty ugly after that and I didn't want to get involved. I did send another private message to all the mods and never got a response. IMO FBO got what they asked for, Toby was the messenger. I hold no grudge, If FBO gets their shit together by next winter I will still be logging in to both sites once in a while.

I kinda had the feeling the powers that be threw him under the bus. Then again he could have said no.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just eat the cheeks off pig walleye and throw.the.rest away to fishy tasting. I haven't eaten very many cheeks.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
no one was holding a gun to toby's head when he was banning people for some of the dumbest stuff you could imagine. do you honestly think management made him ban me because I posted the video of Joe Biden calling out his old butt buddy? that was Toby all by himself.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what is toby's user name or usernames?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77