Toby

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was out of town since Friday helping little old ladies across the street. Anything happen while I was away? ;:;popcorn

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
i get it eye... my only point is that i don't think he did anything without the permission of someone else...

fwiw, he gave me bad rep points after i defended him in 2 posts in this thread, for "bringing hillary into this"... whatever... i'm about over this forums thing and may be checking out... you know where to find me if you want to go fishing... see you in a couple weeks anyway... later...

that's another problem he's bleeding heart liberal. makes perfect sense why he went postal when I posted the video of his butt buddy Biden. Yea I'm off for six starting thur. if you want to wet a line.

Last edited:

Gus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy you can't make it "sins" up in one weekend for ALL those past discretion. Oh by the way your neighbors are pissed cuz those old tires on your roof are magnets for West Nile virus. All I can say is don't shoot the messenger.:;:
I was out of town since Friday helping little old ladies across the street. Anything happen while I was away? ;:;popcorn

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guy you can't make it "sins" up in one weekend for ALL those past discretion. Oh by the way your neighbors are pissed cuz those old tires on your roof are magnets for West Nile virus. All I can say is don't shoot the messenger.:;:

I've seen enough of your posts to assume you're not playing with a full deck are you?

Frosty....

Founding Member
Founding Member
resized_poop.jpg

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
i get it eye... my only point is that i don't think he did anything without the permission of someone else...

fwiw, he gave me bad rep points after i defended him in 2 posts in this thread, for "bringing hillary into this"... whatever... i'm about over this forums thing and may be checking out... you know where to find me if you want to go fishing... see you in a couple weeks anyway... later...

:confused:

Wait a minute, TOBY is over here giving out "bad rep points" ??

;:;badidea:;:lame:;:imwithstupid;:;boozer

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boohoo;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boohoo;:;boozer;:;boozer;:;boohoo;:;blahblah;:;blahblah:;:lame:;:lame
I've seen enough of your posts to assume you're not playing with a full deck are you?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

Quote"Okay. I am Toby. I created this account after I was fired from TON. Yes I was the shortest termed moderator in the history of that website, yes I was too blunt and overbearing as a moderator, yes I banned a few members myself, "

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't understand why you would want to bring a cancer like that onto the payroll. Being a member of the site is one thing but having him on the payroll is something I would not do. Keep in mind it was not just the chaos he had as a moderator but he also had some drunken rants that went over the top. When he is part of NDA his outburst will reflect on NDA not just himself. Leopards do not change their spots.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can anyone tell me what the corn cob at left is doing (other than giving corn cob at right some grief)?

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Corn? when did I eat corn?
Famous last words of a pukie buddy in the road ditch while setting some decoys.

Corn is funny, talking corn is funnier

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 228
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 83