Top 5 best places in ND

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
The good news is that the people who actually read and believe this crap and move to GF and Williston will be returning to their home states quickly haha.

If I didn't live in Bis I'm not really sure where else in the state I would move. Id honestly probably pick several places in MT or ID before any of the other cities in ND.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The good news is that the people who actually read and believe this crap and move to GF and Williston will be returning to their home states quickly haha.

If I didn't live in Bis I'm not really sure where else in the state I would move. Id honestly probably pick several places in MT or ID before any of the other cities in ND.
Bismarck might not be the asshole of ND, but it sure is the taint.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
of those 5, bismarck wins out for me by far. not sure how willy town could have possibly made that list. but, whatever. i can sort of understand the others. there is something to be said for the amenities of big city life in a relatively small town. grand forks, fargo, etc... certainly are metropolitans by comparison to the rest of the country. and i've started to enjoy my time spent there a bit more as i get older and crave some fine dining and actual activities from time to time. would i like to live there? probably not. i enjoy my semi "country" living and the lack of traffic in my current world too much.

Last edited:

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bismarck has it's craphole areas that need to be cleaned up. The trailer court on 26th and Broadway is an eyesore beyond belief. In fact, Broadway between 26th and 16th always has some sketchy looking people walking around. In addition, a lot of the apartment buildings around the mall area are pretty sketchy. With that said, I would never move to GF, Fargo, Minot or Williston. I might consider Dickinson, Jamestown, or a small town with some good fishing like Steele, Medina, or Napoleon.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where abouts is Mountain?
If you head that way in the fall, bring your scatter gun. The pheasant population has exploded!

I had a cooler full of beer confiscated by a rent-a-cop at the august the deuce street dance almost 30 years ago. Wonder if I could get it back now?

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you head that way in the fall, bring your scatter gun. The pheasant population has exploded!

I had a cooler full of beer confiscated by a rent-a-cop at the august the deuce street dance almost 30 years ago. Wonder if I could get it back now?
If it was Bud Lite do you really want it back? ...rofl...

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it was Bud Lite do you really want it back? ...rofl...
it was likely Milwaukee's Best (The Beast) or Keystone or whatever was cheapest in the mid to late 90's. Pretty sure my parents would like their cooler back though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84