Weed~

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, legalize it, but God damn can we please stop acting like it's some kind of cure for everything, like dude man, like just smoke it dude and like the cancer just goes away dude like it just cures aids dude, like if all those people in third world countries had weed there'd be no malaria or starving children dude man duuuude.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha ha ha - I got that out of my system early on

kind of like the "brat and a pepsi for a buck" deals out in front of businesses in the summer... I think I may have reached my lifetime consumption limit and don't buy them anymore either

Wait! What!? what store? where? I never got that out of my system. Three hotdogs for a buck, at the 7-11 downtown, was lunch every day for three years...

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
kind of like the "brat and a pepsi for a buck" deals out in front of businesses in the summer... I think I may have reached my lifetime consumption limit and don't buy them anymore either

If weed is fully legalized they'll be able to sell those brats out front for $10 and you'll be damned glad to get them.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
NORML is pleased to support the grassroots Measure 3 campaign. With state legislators continuing to drag their feet with regard to reforming North Dakota’s outdated and failed marijuana prohibition laws, we believe that it is vital that voters have the opportunity to make their voices heard in favor of enacting a sensible and rational cannabis policy,” said NORML Executive Director Erik Altieri, “North Dakota is among the top states in the nation when it comes to per capita marijuana possession arrests, by approving this measure voters can reprioritize limited police resources toward targeting more serious crimes and they can end the practicing of saddling otherwise law abiding citizens with the stigma of a lifelong criminal record and the lost opportunities that come with it.”
“The Legalize ND campaign is honored and humbled to welcome NORML as a partner in our fight to pass Measure 3. We are excited to work with the NORML team to educate voters as to how recreational Cannabis will be a major benefit for all North Dakotans,” said David Owen, Chair of the Legalize ND campaign.

Gonna be an exciting fall in nd! Not only are we a critical red state in the upcoming election, we are likely one of the most pivotal states in the campaign to end the war on weed, on track to be the first midwestern state to fully legalize the stuff.

Did I mention I drew a muzzy tag?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49