Weed~

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some friends of ours were telling us about a couple of their friends who are going through cancer treatments and they said the medicinal MJ is a God's send to their friends with helping them while on cancer treatments. And yet BIG Drug Companies are still fighting it.
Wonder why $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
It sure as heck can't be any worse for a person than the hard core pain medications that i have been on in my lifetime. I can only imagine what that has done to my liver and kidneys and hard telling what else.

Last edited:

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vaping supposedly is the way to smoke it. Easy on the lungs. Just ask Willie

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vaping is heating it up in a vaporizer and just breath in the fumes rather than starting it on fire and smoking it .

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is the issue of testing for "under the influence" in a timely matter been solved?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm not in favor of medicinal smoking marijuana if it is just to get high. (I haven't researched it enough to know if it is therapeutic but I know that inhaling smoke is harmful to your lungs.) I do know that liquid medicinal marijuana is helpful. We have a GOOD friend that is going thru chemo/cancer treatment and is taking a drop or two of medicinal marijuana daily and it helps her immensely. That I can approve of!

If it is truely needed for a medical reason then they don't need to smoke it. They should have legalized liquid MJ a long time ago. Smoking it is not good for your health and in some ways defeats the purpose of a medicine.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
With the pending ballot measure this November, I thought I would share this video to give people something to think about. The video is 56 minutes in length, but it very informative of what is going on in states that has legalized it, especially Colorado.

https://vimeo.com/280127474

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
With the pending ballot measure this November, I thought I would share this video to give people something to think about. The video is 56 minutes in length, but it very informative of what is going on in states that has legalized it, especially Colorado.

56 minutes don't you have a cliffs notes version?

https://media.tenor.com/videos/e0ed1b85a27429741d5acc466e0fc431/mp4[video]https://media.tenor.com/videos/e0ed1b85a27429741d5acc466e0fc431/mp4[/video]

Last edited:

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member

Yes, I need cliff notes as well. No time for an hour long video.

The only input I have on the issue is about funding. A relative is close friends with the states attorney in Alaska and from what I gather from their conversations is that yes, it does bring in tax dollars but, those tax dollars are always allocated to certain funds. I.E. The tax money will be spent on education, or rehabilitation, or whatever other pet project the legislators have that are pitching the bill. Then when it comes time to fund regulation, which is extremely expensive as well, the state needs to come up with separate money for that because the tax income is already allocated. From the sounds of it in Alaska's situation the regulation greatly outweighs the tax dollars being brought in. I could care less if someone like to smoke a joint every once in awhile or every day for that matter but I do care that we could end up fronting the bill on regulations just so someone is able to do that on their front porch.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
do you ship speedy?
we don't have speedy shipping here, only receiving

- - - Updated - - -

The only input I have on the issue is about funding. A relative is close friends with the states attorney in Alaska and from what I gather from their conversations is that yes, it does bring in tax dollars but, those tax dollars are always allocated to certain funds. I.E. The tax money will be spent on education, or rehabilitation, or whatever other pet project the legislators have that are pitching the bill. Then when it comes time to fund regulation, which is extremely expensive as well, the state needs to come up with separate money for that because the tax income is already allocated. From the sounds of it in Alaska's situation the regulation greatly outweighs the tax dollars being brought in. I could care less if someone like to smoke a joint every once in awhile or every day for that matter but I do care that we could end up front the bill on regulations just so someone is able to do that on their front porch.
have to remove legislators that can't keep their mitts off.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member

The only input I have on the issue is about funding. A relative is close friends with the states attorney in Alaska and from what I gather from their conversations is that yes, it does bring in tax dollars but, those tax dollars are always allocated to certain funds. I.E. The tax money will be spent on education, or rehabilitation, or whatever other pet project the legislators have that are pitching the bill. Then when it comes time to fund regulation, which is extremely expensive as well, the state needs to come up with separate money for that because the tax income is already allocated. From the sounds of it in Alaska's situation the regulation greatly outweighs the tax dollars being brought in. I could care less if someone like to smoke a joint every once in awhile or every day for that matter but I do care that we could end up fronting the bill on regulations just so someone is able to do that on their front porch.

Everything you listed in discussed in the video. Colorado marijuana sales tax makes up .08% of all sales tax funds. None of it is being used for education or other promised programs. Instead, all of it is being used, plus additional state tax money is needed for social programs, homelessness, violent criminal rehabilitation from drug use. Basically, Colorado is heading into a financial budget debt due to the legalization. Pueblo, Colorado is also now dealing with cartel activity, 20% increase in violent crime, including murder since legalization. Backdoor chemist are increasing THC levels to dangerous levels, as this is not the same marijuana many of us grew up with back in the 70’s or 80’s. But it would be worth watching, as I am only highlighting only a couple issues discussed. You have to actually watch it. But listen to it while doing reloads, tying more spinners or cleaning your shotgun/rifle to get it ready for the fall.

Jdubya

Established Member
Legalize and tax the crap out of it, never had a stoner break into my house and try to steal my stuff...

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't believe half of what the video is saying it is just the negatives plus did you here what .08 percent was 127 mill dollars they have allot of taxes

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everything you listed in discussed in the video. Colorado marijuana sales tax makes up .08% of all sales tax funds. None of it is being used for education or other promised programs. Instead, all of it is being used, plus additional state tax money is needed for social programs, homelessness, violent criminal rehabilitation from drug use. Basically, Colorado is heading into a financial budget debt due to the legalization. Pueblo, Colorado is also now dealing with cartel activity, 20% increase in violent crime, including murder since legalization. Backdoor chemist are increasing THC levels to dangerous levels, as this is not the same marijuana many of us grew up with back in the 70’s or 80’s. But it would be worth watching, as I am only highlighting only a couple issues discussed. You have to actually watch it. But listen to it while doing reloads, tying more spinners or cleaning your shotgun/rifle to get it ready for the fall.

Some people will believe anything lmfao.

Reefer Madness.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47