Who Drinks Alcohol While Fishing?

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like a few on occasion
Impossible to enjoy if the deal of the day is casting
Trolling different story especially if a certain friend is along. He requests a big coffee can for frequent whizzes... cleaner than pi$$ing on the boat rails

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
98% of the time I don't drink at all when fishing. If I'm with buddies and we are kicked back in lawn chairs waiting for a bite I will though. Most of the time I have a wife and kids waiting for me when I get home so I stay off the sauce. If I'm baching it and someone else is driving though GAME ON!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had buddies that used to roust the big gals and go 'hogging', they weren't fishing though. Seems like it took more than a few cans too.

Was his name Ryan? I think I know him, his goal was as big of girl as he could get everytime we went out

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something about having a beer with rod in hand mid-afternoon on while in the boat (other than when pitching cranks). The boat will always be by far my favorite place to have a cold one, so yes; i absolutely LOVE to fish while drinking beer ha. Stories seem to get even better, radio tends to get louder, and the fishing yet seems to remain the same. All about that comroderie with or without but, its a little different when ur fishing with seasoned buddies who are pretty good at the other part of it as well i will say..
Personally, ill take a relaxing afternoon/night of catching eaters, catching up/bs'ing with a buddy or two diminishing a cooler of miller lites over a stress-filled tournament any day, but i like to have a ton of fun either way. (Maybe because im not the one ever doing the stressing out either though haha.) Stress and the outdoors just dont mix well together for this guy..:cool:

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was his name Ryan? I think I know him, his goal was as big of girl as he could get everytime we went out

my grandpa always told us growing up "get a big one, theres more to love"

eyecatcher

Founding Member
Founding Member
if the shoe fits...

it's usually 1 to 4 high quality brews these day - I have no desire to go volume anymore (and the resulting whizzing over the side every 15 minutes screws up fishing)

when I was into volume (shooting carp especially) it was old school Budweiser all the way - none of this lite business

I like your style!

I will open my first beer either after the first fish or at noon. Northerns don't count.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67