WTF is wrong with kids these days

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did plenty of stupid shit but your right the Dad factor was big new some whoppins were coming and deserved them. Hell i am 38 now and wont take a drink and then drive he told me i ever get a dui i will really get my ass kicked.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr, i am 56 and still worry about crossing the line. Dads 86 yea that doesn't go away

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe I'm not reading this in the right light. I hope you are kidding, although this isn't really a light hearted topic.

If you are saying that the article doesn't specifically state anal intercourse (and they're boys, so there aren't many other places to penetrate), and you're saying that anything else penetrating any opening on any child, is okay..

Well, I hope you're kidding.

Jay,

I do not beleive it is ok for any object to be stuck up anyone's ass. I think you may have misunderstood my comment.

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well this has, as should be expected by now, descended into... 1485891316101_50559.png

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry but kids don't know how to defend themselves anymore if kids had problems in my school we fought it out plain and simple now they just run and tell expect someone else to fight their battles

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is very disturbing. Wasn't there similar accusations about a group from Century high school? It wasn't rape but it was sexual assault on another male student on a bus if I'm not mistaken. Not sure what ever came of it. The thing is it seems to usually involve a "popular" group of alphas that have homosexual tendencies. Not only are they bullies, but homo bullies. Glad I never ran into a group like that in high school and pray my son doesn't either. That is beyond f'd up. Definately something wrong with the parents of these kids for them to think it's ok to hold down a teammate and screw him in the ass. What's even more messed up is that there was a whole group of them.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
my wifes mom has been a teacher since 1979 she has seen a change in kids. She thinks there has been a huge change in parenting more than anything. It used to be call the parents kid gets straightend out now if you call its never the kids fault. I was involved with sports as a kid and there was some hazing but nothing to this level not even close. Getting snapped with a wet towel or a titty twister was about as bad as it got in watertown that i was in the know about. How do kids have the time to hold people down turn the lights out and shit like that where are the coaches and supervison?

Parents are busy blaming other people like coaches and other supervisors.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
my wifes mom has been a teacher since 1979 she has seen a change in kids. She thinks there has been a huge change in parenting more than anything. It used to be call the parents kid gets straightend out now if you call its never the kids fault. I was involved with sports as a kid and there was some hazing but nothing to this level not even close. Getting snapped with a wet towel or a titty twister was about as bad as it got in watertown that i was in the know about. How do kids have the time to hold people down turn the lights out and shit like that where are the coaches and supervison?

As a teacher I'd agree with parenting side. I haven't been around long enough to say how things were 20+ years ago but I can say with pretty solid certainty that discipline is much different now, some for the better some for the worse. You practically need a rock solid court case in order to discipline a kid that has a lack of respect for authority. About gone are the days where "because I told you not to" are enough of a reason to tell a kid to do something.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Parents are busy blaming other people like coaches and other supervisors.

When they are at practice it is the coaches responsibility to watch the kids. I am a coach and from the time they show up to practice till they leave I know where and what they are doing. So yes where was the supervision is fair and legitimate question. You really do think you better than everyone else don't you.

deactivated

★★ Legendary Member
When they are at practice it is the coaches responsibility to watch the kids. I am a coach and from the time they show up to practice till they leave I know where and what they are doing. So yes where was the supervision is fair and legitimate question. You really do think you better than everyone else don't you.

This is probably what the parents of the kids who are under investigation is saying.

- - - Updated - - -

You really do think you better than everyone else don't you.
All the shit talking that goes on around here and you think I have a complex? I must have hurt your little feelings. For that, I am sorry.

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fact that the DAD factor cant be used anymore is a big part of the problem. If your kid deserves an ass whooping and you give it to him and someone at school hears about it your going to be up shit creek. Kids are calling the cops on their parents nowadays if they try and straighten them out.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guys this is not a case of parenting..the kid with the toughest life of them all and lost his dad because he died of a heart attack a few years back has been exonerated. The rest of the boys accused of this have both of their birth parents in their home's and discipline is not an issue...beleive what you want. Time will tell.

HomeSlice

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's pretty easy to see what happened here.

The "rape" club was led by some of the "name"(read that "rich" with strong religious beliefs) families' kids. That's why it was covered up for so long.

I love the small town schools, but they need to make sure they have strong leadership to combat this sort of thing.

*fixed

roosterfish

★★★ Legendary Member
Flycaster or whoever, you sound like some one that drops your kid off at the rink at 3 and picks them up at 10!!!!! And then says I can't believe they broke this or that!!!! Wake up!!! I'm sorry but teach some social skills and less social media to kids!!!! ENTITLEMENT is rampant people. RESPECT is gone. how do you respect someone or something when you can't talk to it?????? Good evening and have a great night!!!

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm glad my kid raising days are long behind me , It was a lot easier 35-40 years ago when we didn't have computers and internet. I didn't even read the news story and I'm not judging the kids involved but parenting in general takes team work. Parents should be involved as much as they can. Talk to their kids, Talk to their teachers, Talk to their coaches, Parents of kids they chum with and ask if there are any concerns you should know about. When kiddos are toddlers they should understand there is no gray area in the phrase "NO, DONT DO THAT", The first two years are the most important. Academics, Chores, Duties, Sports, hunting, fishing , Family time, discipline , Sunday School , Church youth groups are Golden. Nobody likes to be told how to raise their kids , I get that. This isn't "aimed" at anyone just an "old farts" observation.

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy talk is one thing but some guys brag about all the shit they did in front of their kids. Kids want to grow up just like dad.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33