Yellow Trucking Gone

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weird. It's almost like hauling didley squat for 2 years caused some businesses problems they couldn't overcome.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if they will “re-organize” and ditch the union. Wouldn’t surprise me and not sure I can blame some of these companies for doing so.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why would he work for such a poor company for 20+ years? Especially if he could just walk across the loading dock and get a better job? There are a lot more poorly run companies out there than most people realize. My wife works for one currently, but not for long.
I'll keep it simple and just say some it had to do with the Union but eventually that's exactly what he did..............................

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Weird. It's almost like hauling didley squat for 2 years caused some businesses problems they couldn't overcome.

They took some big hits during the 2008/2009 crash and they were already on a steady decline before that happened. Covid just finished them off but they took big losses in 2019 before covid, so almost hard to even blame covid for the final nail. They have been basically running at a net negitive since 2007 or so. I mean what do you expect is going to happen when you only increase total revinews by 20% over 15 years. Standard inflation alone would be enough to sink them more less what we've seen over the past 5 years.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88