Yeti

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
i would not mind if about 10 owners of yetis would open there coolers at the same time and cool this bitch down by about 10 -15 degrees

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeti is a great business, much like Apple. They make a good product and overcharge for it. Everybody tries to copy, but when people see it the purchase happens.

I agree with the respect for the business. They have created a buzz and following and created a marketing strategy that has many following. Along with a quality product.

However I do question the innovation side of things. Going back to the beginning it looks like Engel created the first high performance roto-molded cooler 2 years before Yeti was created. Now it also looks like they are introducing a duffel bag line which is something RTIC has had on the market for a couple of months now.

It would be interesting to know the details around that. Is that Yeti responding to the market and fighting to keep market share or where they working on the duffel line for the past year and RTIC caught wind of it and beat them to it.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few brands of cat litter are packaged in square 5 gal buckets. Handy, except now what do I do about this damn cat..?

Most pussies respond well if you stroke it, rub it in the right spot, and tell it what it wants to here.... Friend for life if you don't get bored...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 121
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 97
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 73