waterfowler psa...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
don't chase them anymore, but for some reason i received a sales mag from rogers sporting goods today... briefly looked through it and was impressed with all the decoys (species) and cloths... they have a website with the same name if you're interested... know nothing about brands, quality, or prices... just thought i'd share...

have fun...

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
rogers has been around for quite some time. there prices are usually better than scheels and they run specials often. Have ordered tens of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from them going back 7-10 years and have yet to have an issue. great store. great prices. and the best part is I don't have to listen to a 23 year old Kool-Aid drinking "pro-staffer" tell me which decoy or call I should use.

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love rogers been buying from them for probably 4-5 years. Maybe 15 orders never a problem. Only thing better is home of economy when they clearance at end of the seasons usually like 50% off. Picked up a bunch of dekes i didnt like but were awesome value waited til fall and sold online for almost double what i paid then bought the ones i liked from rogers. Plus got my original money back

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84