That time of year again

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Glad someone watched Letterkenny.. Flat bills are for frat boys and NDSU fans. None of that sticker shit... that shit if for the kids with instagram and spacebook... not a chance I advertise my truck or trailer with that... "Hey I have decoys, come steal some."
So type of gang sign does your TippinWingz crew throw up when you take picture over your birds? My crew decided to throw up the shocker but who doesn’t live by that motto right?

You should try hunting a different area if there are so many non residents that you still can’t shoot birds on posted land. My main problem lately is people jump shooting the roost at dawn and I’m pretty sure that was dumb locals or kids. I don’t know many non residents that would spend all this money to get out here to just jump shoot birds in the morning.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I lived in S.E.N.D. for over 40 yrs. I have hunted N.D. for 50 yrs. I guided for many yrs and I can truthfully say I have never heard of anyone removing or tearing signs down.
wby257 I don't know what part of the state your talking about, but I have seen it often. I have even had them try run me off my brothers farm. Told me they knew the landowner and I better get my ass out of there.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
How about putting signs up. Mott area is great for that the neighbors cousin comes to the rented out farm and starts putting up signs and signs them no less. Call the land owner and he calls the tenant neither no this prick. Takes a couple hours to get law enforcement involved slap on wrist and that is why I go to bison games.

Last edited:

TippinWingz

Usually throw up the bison horns so everyone knows how idiotic I look taking pictures and posting it for my insta story so all my frat friends can comment and say "Wow bro, you're cool" you know... stuff like that

- - - Updated - - -

I came from a bad place yesterday... Just a local guy that hates to see our resources raped and pillaged and mistreated. Sorry I didn't constantly look throughout the day to reply to everyone. Thanks for all the supportive comments and constructive criticism. I will take this and apply it to my life and grow as a person.

love2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't normally respond to things on here, usually just come on here a couple times throughout the day to see your guys posts on all haha all the time as it makes my day but reading this I just wanted to give my 2 cents. Everyone talks about out of state hunters and how terrible they are and how we shouldn't let them hunt here.... does that not seem a little ridiculous to use as a blanket statement for everyone that is from out of state? Did anyone think that maybe that person grew up here, hunted here as residents their whole life and had to move for whatever reason to the other side of the border but still comes here to hunt? I am a ND resident so i'm not talking about myself but I can tell you that i've hunted with people that grew up here and have a ND plate on their truck that are some of the worst. Takes things for granted, leaves their trash in field and ignores everything that is ethical about hunting. To say the least I don't hunt with them again but it makes me think that maybe we look at a blue plate and just assume everyone here is such a great outdoorsman. Just my 2 cents but seems just silly. There are good and bad all over the place, in multiple states and if anyone wants to sit here and argue that there are more of them that hunt here out of state that and bad examples vs in state than you would be sadly mistaken. Again guys, not trying to stir the pot but I have to imagine there is something better to put your time into than worrying about looking at what state is on some guys plate vs just worrying about your own hunting experience. ALSO, i probably won't be looking back at this so if you want to rip me apart that would be fine but after you do so could you please post something funny to make up for it on the all hahas of all time page so I have something to look at in a bit.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't normally respond to things on here, usually just come on here a couple times throughout the day to see your guys posts on all haha all the time as it makes my day but reading this I just wanted to give my 2 cents. Everyone talks about out of state hunters and how terrible they are and how we shouldn't let them hunt here.... does that not seem a little ridiculous to use as a blanket statement for everyone that is from out of state? Did anyone think that maybe that person grew up here, hunted here as residents their whole life and had to move for whatever reason to the other side of the border but still comes here to hunt? I am a ND resident so i'm not talking about myself but I can tell you that i've hunted with people that grew up here and have a ND plate on their truck that are some of the worst. Takes things for granted, leaves their trash in field and ignores everything that is ethical about hunting. To say the least I don't hunt with them again but it makes me think that maybe we look at a blue plate and just assume everyone here is such a great outdoorsman. Just my 2 cents but seems just silly. There are good and bad all over the place, in multiple states and if anyone wants to sit here and argue that there are more of them that hunt here out of state that and bad examples vs in state than you would be sadly mistaken. Again guys, not trying to stir the pot but I have to imagine there is something better to put your time into than worrying about looking at what state is on some guys plate vs just worrying about your own hunting experience. ALSO, i probably won't be looking back at this so if you want to rip me apart that would be fine but after you do so could you please post something funny to make up for it on the all hahas of all time page so I have something to look at in a bit.[/QU Well said L2H yes there is usually a few bad apples in every box no matter where you get them.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I came from a bad place yesterday... Just a local guy that hates to see our resources raped and pillaged and mistreated. Sorry I didn't constantly look throughout the day to reply to everyone. Thanks for all the supportive comments and constructive criticism. I will take this and apply it to my life and grow as a person.

I doubt it, but to each his own. You have to wake up and look at yourself in the mirror each morning.

Teach someone to hunt and hook 'em for life rather than hunt with a chip on the shoulder and looking for the bastage that tainted your day.
:;:duel

Willbust4food

Hey "bud" I come from Minnesota every year to the DVL area..... I DO NOT care what you say if there is 10k or 40k ducks on a pond I will bust the roost to provide meat for the family as much money as I bring to the Devils Lake Region every year...

Meelosh

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey "bud" I come from Minnesota every year to the DVL area..... I DO NOT care what you say if there is 10k or 40k ducks on a pond I will bust the roost to provide meat for the family as much money as I bring to the Devils Lake Region every year...
Yeah. We know.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I appreciate a good fake account trolling some loud opinionated simpleton, this one's pretty weak.

bowhunter88

Established Member
a few bad eggs can ruin it. There was one year i was bowhunting a field that has a few sloughs in the field. The sloughs didn't hold much for waterfowl just a few here and there, but i posted the field with my phone number and had 5 gallon pails with posted signs on the approaches (just for the record we normally didn't post stuff unless we had stands and cameras up) . Evening comes and the deer were starting to move, when a pickup comes driving out into the middle of towards the sloughs, (im assuming with the intent to jump some ducks) chase the deer off and parks in the middle of the field and just sits there. I grabbed my binoculars and saw they were focused on the sloughs. I climbed down after a busted hunt and started walking towards the pickup. Eventually they noticed me walking towards them, turned around drove out of the field and tore down road. A couple months later i see them set up in a neighbors field (this time they had permission), long story short they dug big holes in the field to lay in and left them dug. the farmer still had his phone number and gave him a call, he said "oh i guess we forgot to fill them back in". When he came back to hunt the next year he got the door slammed in his face.

almost forgot to ask.... who's the toughest guy in here?

Last edited:

TippinWingz

Probably 'Willbust4food'.... I bet he walks with his chest stuck out like his dick drags on the floor

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member

Exactly how much money is that? Inquiring minds want to know.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88