That time of year again

CutEm

It will never change and although I actually agree with the premise of a few your points your just stirring the pot here. I had a great field lined up for opening weekend. Was waiting till Saturday when a few of my friends were off work so we could hunt it. Had permission from the landowner (personal friend) who gave me signs to make sure it was posted up good. I posted every corner and approach. Went scouting friday night to only find 40 birds in the field (had been 300). started looking around and all the no hunting signs were laying face down in the dirt with tracts headed out at one of the approaches. A local farmer stopped by and said he saw some guys from Minnesota hunting that morning and it sounded like they had a good shoot. I drove out in the field and sure as shit about 5 boxes of empty hulls lay (another huge pet peeve). I reported it to the game warden but doubt anything will come of it because a gray silverado isn't exactly a rare truck. Its just frustrating. Its not just out of staters that pill this crap but it seems they are often the ones doing it. There is a sense of entitlement because they drove 10 HOURS to get here.

Anyways carry on.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^ Oh fuck did I rattle you bud? closer to 30 chief. You must be built outa spare parts since you are missing my point about roost busting not all water hunting. The land I hunt on doesn't come free... I stop and help change parts, move trucks, run cart, call before i go scouting to see if any of these guys need something from town. Grow up he says... figure it out. You're 10 ply bud. How many times you pull your own horn today bud??? -- Oh come on kitten I won't tell no one. Ball park 6-8? You're a fucking animal.

Easy Wayne... Easy..

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
So to hunt waterfowl within a 30 mile radius of dvl we should just hire a guide?

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a lot like keeping walleye over 23" (or whatever your number is). To each their own. As long as they're legal, you should really just smile and move on. Be glad you have an ally in the field. If they busted your roost this weekend, they might've made someone else's next weekend. Who knows, they might've only shot 2 spoonies in 'your' lake of drakes but for them made memories that'll last a lifetime. Who knows. Who cares. Relax.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
For sale: 10ft duck boat
2 dozen floating decoys
1 marsh pole
1 pair size 11 neoprene waders
CHEAP
No longer use, some TippinTwinks told me its not fair to.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88