That time of year again

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
bud, kitten, is this a waterfolw thread or the beginning of a sex scene....;:;popcorn holy smokes this is getting good.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
that’s one of the strangest posts I have ever seen here

maybe overdosed on Letterkenny?

- - - Updated - - -

What does “you’re 10 ply bud.” mean?

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Things to do on a Tuesday morning.

1. sign on to nda

2. post a thread bashin out of staters

3. take it to the next level and bash the regs here

4. take a nap

TippinWingz

Things that were done Tuesday morning.

1. Post my thoughts after talking to many locals/farmers about upcoming season

2. Get called an 'entitled little snot'

3. Dish back some chirp

4. Back to chore'n

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^ Oh fuck did I rattle you bud? closer to 30 chief. You must be built outa spare parts since you are missing my point about roost busting not all water hunting. The land I hunt on doesn't come free... I stop and help change parts, move trucks, run cart, call before i go scouting to see if any of these guys need something from town. Grow up he says... figure it out. You're 10 ply bud. How many times you pull your own horn today bud??? -- Oh come on kitten I won't tell no one. Ball park 6-8? You're a fucking animal.

your flat bill is cutting circulation of to your brain. Just get the you tube app it’s cute your quoting letter Kenny from 5 years ago. How many ducks landing stickers do you have on your back window of your dads chevy minimum 10..... time for a new group roost busters of ND best roost busting tactics all in one spot

TippinWingz

your flat bill is cutting circulation of to your brain. Just get the you tube app it’s cute your quoting letter Kenny from 5 years ago. How many ducks landing stickers do you have on your back window of your dads chevy minimum 10..... time for a new group roost busters of ND best roost busting tactics all in one spot

Glad someone watched Letterkenny.. Flat bills are for frat boys and NDSU fans. None of that sticker shit... that shit if for the kids with instagram and spacebook... not a chance I advertise my truck or trailer with that... "Hey I have decoys, come steal some."

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^ Oh fuck did I rattle you bud? closer to 30 chief. You must be built outa spare parts since you are missing my point about roost busting not all water hunting. The land I hunt on doesn't come free... I stop and help change parts, move trucks, run cart, call before i go scouting to see if any of these guys need something from town. Grow up he says... figure it out. You're 10 ply bud. How many times you pull your own horn today bud??? -- Oh come on kitten I won't tell no one. Ball park 6-8? You're a fucking animal.
What a tool. I bet you wear white oakleys too.

Phill Latio

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;popcorn my entertainment for the day...please keep it going. In his defense I hate NR hunters as well...carry on...

TippinWingz

^^ if you turned your hat forward maybe it would block the sun a little to see that kids driving supped up honda is the one with the oakleys

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, hey, HEY now y'all. Flat brims and white sunglasses may be cool, but NONE of y'all will be baiting-park-geese-and-sniping-them-with-pellet-guns-to-load-your-call-lanyard-with-bands ala Jeff Foiles cool:

#respecthelegend #bandzfordayz #blingbling

Foiles_picture.jpg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like there will be a duck shortage in Minnesota this year

Fire kills thousands of ducks at northern Minnesota poultry farm

https://www.grandforksherald.com/node/4480415

there is pert near nothing better for ones table fare than a fat pekin duck cooked perfectly. something about duck fat and a medium rare duck breast that gets my taste buds firing on all cylinders. we raise a few each year and can't wait to eat them each fall.

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, hey, HEY now y'all. Flat brims and white sunglasses may be cool, but NONE of y'all will be baiting-park-geese-and-sniping-them-with-pellet-guns-to-load-your-call-lanyard-with-bands ala Jeff Foiles cool:

#respecthelegend #bandzfordayz #blingbling

Foiles_picture.jpg

[FONT=&quot][h=2]Jeff Foiles Pleads Guilty to Federal Duck Hunting Violations[/h]

Working together with state wildlife enforcement agents in Illinois and Iowa, and internationally with counterparts in Canada, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) agents close illegal duck hunting case. Professional duck hunter and guide Jeffrey B. Foiles pleaded guilty yesterday in federal court in Springfield, Ill., to wildlife charges arising from the illegal sale of guided waterfowl hunts, the Department of Justice announced June 23, 2011.

Foiles, 54, of Pleasant Hill, Ill., pleaded guilty to an information charging him with one misdemeanor count of unlawful sale of wildlife in violation of the Lacey Act, as well as one misdemeanor count of unlawfully taking migratory game birds in violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. At the same time, the company that operates Foiles’ hunting club, the Fallin’ Skies Strait Meat Duck Club LLC, located in Pike County, Ill., pleaded guilty to an information charging it with one felony count of unlawful sale of wildlife in violation of the Lacey Act and one felony count of making false writings in a matter within the jurisdiction of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.

The Lacey Act is a federal law that makes it illegal to knowingly transport or sell wildlife taken in violation of federal law or regulation. The act defines the sale of wildlife to include the sale of guiding services for the illegal taking of wildlife.

“The case had more to do with greed than hunting,” notes USFWS Resident Agent in Charge for Illinois and Missouri Timothy J. Santel. “When you look at the totality of the crimes, the case was more about commercializing wildlife for private gain then the art of hunting,” said Santel.

According to the plea agreements filed yesterday, between 2003 and 2007, Foiles sold and guided waterfowl hunts at the club for the purpose of illegally hunting ducks and geese in excess of hunters’ individual daily bag limits. Guided hunters paid $250 per day for hunts at the club. Foiles and others at the club also falsified hunting records in order to conceal the excesses.

The maximum penalty for a felony violation of the Lacey Act or the federal false writing statute includes up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

According to the plea agreements filed yesterday, the government and the defendants have jointly asked the court to sentence Foiles to 13 months in prison, to be followed by one year of supervised release during which time he may not hunt or guide hunters, and to pay a $100,000 fine for which Fallin’ Skies Strait Meat Duck Club LLC agreed to serve as guarantor. Further, Foiles agreed to one additional year, following completion of his term of supervised release, during which he will not hunt or guide.

The court must determine whether or not to accept the plea agreements. If the plea agreements are accepted by the court, the government has agreed to dismiss the pending felony indictment against Foiles.

The sentencing hearing for Foiles is currently set for Sept. 21, 2011, before U.S. Magistrate Judge Byron G. Cudmore. The sentencing hearing for Fallin’ Skies Strait Meat Duck Club LLC is scheduled for Oct. 27, 2011, before U.S. District Judge Richard Mills.

The case was investigated by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, in cooperation with the Illinois Department of Natural Resources, the Iowa Department of Natural Resources, and the government of Canada. The case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Central District of Illinois and the Justice Department’s Environmental Crimes Section.

For more information on the Midwest Region of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service visit http://midwest.fws.gov.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meanwhile there is a group of us now wanting a duck boat.
B44CC7FB-E2BD-4C89-AD4D-29A80A568004.jpg

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eeeewww!!!!

During the fall of 2005, the indictment says Foiles travelled to a city park in Loveland, Colo., after learning many Canada geese wearing neck collars and leg tags had been spotted at the park. He allegedly used bread to lure the tagged geese to his vehicle, where he shot them with a pellet gun and removed the tags. American officials allege Foiles used the tags he collected from the geese to decorate his duck and goose call lanyard, "which he wore prominently on his commercial hunting videos to advertise his skill and experience as a migratory waterfowl hunter."

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad someone watched Letterkenny.. Flat bills are for frat boys and NDSU fans. None of that sticker shit... that shit if for the kids with instagram and spacebook... not a chance I advertise my truck or trailer with that... "Hey I have decoys, come steal some."

Leave NDSU out of this!

Pull your own horn 6-8 times per day... that would be exhausting

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93