Emily Eckroth

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Generally avoid engaging in threads such as this but just read that a petition for Eckroth's removal from the Bismarck School board has been approved. Any elected official showing this much disrespect for law enforcement should be removed from office IMO. This witch needs to go! We winter in Florida but are attempting to find a way to legally sign this petition through Facebook. Sounds like they need less than 3k signatures to move the process forward. Hope they collect 10k plus to send a message. Please consider signing petition if given the opportunity.

Bobkat

Established Member
Not to stir the pot or take sides but knowing her, she is a really hard core Republican…….truth might hurt some but wrong info is even worse.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not to stir the pot or take sides but knowing her, she is a really hard core Republican…….truth might hurt some but wrong info is even worse.
Too much trash on both sides. These people get elected to something as low politically as a fucking school board and they think their shit doesn't stink. Think they can walk all the common men in law enforcement.

I've always said if you want to get to know someone, get them drunk. This POS proved my point

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know her, don't know her political affiliation but I doubt she is hard core Republican. If I had to guess I'd say she is a liberal. Though I can see why the other liberals don't want to claim her.

Johnny Five

Just imagine being in his shoes daily, and stayed married to her. Ugh!
The hubby? His closet is full of garbage. insurance fraud and irs charges. Then he runs for a state senate seat. The arrogance of these 2 is beyond belief.

These 2 are a great tandem.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The hubby? His closet is full of garbage. insurance fraud and irs charges. Then he runs for a state senate seat. The arrogance of these 2 is beyond belief.

These 2 are a great tandem.
The arrogance of baesler -- -who was actually driving drunk and tested drunk (this guy tested below the level of the law)

Baesler - is 1000000X worse imo. And you bismarck people just sweep it under the rug. It took how long for the tax commiss to go. Red went to Blue -- to bad

Town has changed since i left.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Generally avoid engaging in threads such as this but just read that a petition for Eckroth's removal from the Bismarck School board has been approved. Any elected official showing this much disrespect for law enforcement should be removed from office IMO. This witch needs to go! We winter in Florida but are attempting to find a way to legally sign this petition through Facebook. Sounds like they need less than 3k signatures to move the process forward. Hope they collect 10k plus to send a message. Please consider signing petition if given the opportunit
What about elected officials breaking laws --- so Baesler's dui doesnt count??

Cancel culture ignorance is what i call it --- eyes only open for some not all. Another description of WOKE

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
The arrogance of baesler -- -who was actually driving drunk and tested drunk (this guy tested below the level of the law)

Baesler - is 1000000X worse imo. And you bismarck people just sweep it under the rug. It took how long for the tax commiss to go. Red went to Blue -- to bad

Town has changed since i left.

Why are you putting this on "Bismarck people"?

Emily Eckroth is a locally elected official who is going to be recalled (my prediction, anyway), but Baesler holds a state-wide seat. That's not on Bismarck people, that's on the entire state electorate, including Fargans.

Johnny Five

Why are you putting this on "Bismarck people"?

Emily Eckroth is a locally elected official who is going to be recalled (my prediction, anyway), but Baesler holds a state-wide seat. That's not on Bismarck people, that's on the entire state electorate, including Fargans.
Exactly. Not sure why people think thats on the Bismarck public schools. a misconception that continues to be brought up.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about elected officials breaking laws --- so Baesler's dui doesnt count??

Cancel culture ignorance is what i call it --- eyes only open for some not all. Another description of WOKE
Everyone on this site has had a friend/family member get popped for DUI. Doesn't make them a bad person does it? People make mistakes right? It's how you behave when confronted... it's called CHARACTER. I don't know Baesler, but I know she respected law enforcement during the event, owned up to it, let people know she was in a bad relationship, apologized and moved on with life.

What makes this whole deal different from Baesler's, is that Eckroth wasn't even in trouble, she created this problem all on her own by being a drunk and disrespectful bi*ch. If she could have kept her mouth shut and been respectful, this would have been a non-issue....would have been a routine traffic stop!. She just chose to show her true character.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
And your point is??? Republican is just a label. Burgum says he is a republican, as does Hoeven.....both are not conservatives. Liberal republican, probably.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone on this site has had a friend/family member get popped for DUI. Doesn't make them a bad person does it? People make mistakes right? It's how you behave when confronted... it's called CHARACTER. I don't know Baesler, but I know she respected law enforcement during the event, owned up to it, let people know she was in a bad relationship, apologized and moved on with life.

What makes this whole deal different from Baesler's, is that Eckroth wasn't even in trouble, she created this problem all on her own by being a drunk and disrespectful bi*ch. If she could have kept her mouth shut and been respectful, this would have been a non-issue....would have been a routine traffic stop!. She just chose to show her true character.
Character --- knowing your drunk and driving. Fk that ---- to many people ran over by drunks innocent people. I see them every night on my way home from work. Most are habitual like baes and the old commiss.

use uber --- its cheap

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gents - folks spending alot of energy on this thread. This woman made a mistake - let the justice system do it's job. Honestly, I wake up every day and thank the Lord I'm a North Dakotan. In the big picture, seems to me our local governments (state/county/city) are far and away more transparent and ethical than most other places in the nation. Just my take...have a great week all!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 57
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 19