Emily Eckroth

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder how many people on the jazz cabbage try to fight the cops and piss their pants?
People on jazz cabbage are lovers, not fighters.
If you put 2 gangs in a room with alcohol, they’d have a gun or knife fight.
If you put the same 2 gangs in a room with jazz cabbage, they’d write a rap song.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Interesting board meeting. She is definitely an arrogant one! She will not resign.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
the only thing i have to say is if the redacted info shows that she asked to go and they let the hubby go in the ditch (first of all if that was anywhere else they would of told him no).

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The GC-7 code of conduct is a bunch of BS IMO. They read through it at about 26 minute period. I don't see how an elected board can pass conduct rules on itself that basically protects itself or limits the board members actions in a way that I would say is unconstitutional.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The GC-7 code of conduct is a bunch of BS IMO. They read through it at about 26 minute period. I don't see how an elected board can pass conduct rules on itself that basically protects itself or limits the board members actions in a way that I would say is unconstitutional.
Right off the bat you have the one board member who is exec director of some police organization --- breaks the rule of conflict of interest expecially when she expresses herself.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched both videos. She has no shame. I feel very sorry for her kids.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right off the bat you have the one board member who is exec director of some police organization --- breaks the rule of conflict of interest expecially when she expresses herself.
Exactly, that shouldn't exclude you from the board.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
She seems very pleasant. On another note, I don't blame her for not stepping down when Kirsten Baesler did not step down either. The difference may be how they conducted themselves during the stop. If I can recall correctly, Kirsten did not act like such a fool.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
She seems very pleasant. On another note, I don't blame her for not stepping down when Kirsten Baesler did not step down either. The difference may be how they conducted themselves during the stop. If I can recall correctly, Kirsten did not act like such a fool.

Baesler -- she broke the law with a worse offense -- she actually drove drunk -- imo a lot more serious then what the doc did. The thing is Baesler had enough to drink that she was already in dydration mode; earlier in the night she wouldnt of been able to sit in a cop car 45minutes watching Burly Co best put on a show. Baesler also wasted police time with her actions at home throwing shit around at her fiance.

Then on top of it a prior for theft.

Fool or not -- the doc imo didnt commit crimes to the level of Baesler.

Baesler -- stopped to let the dog out--- -thats the best one ever; wonder if that guy is still buddies with her old bfriend.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Biggest difference is Baeslers hot, Eckroth is not. Can't compare the two. They are in complete different leagues.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe because i am old, but she looks good to me.

Not an angle myself and at one time, in my younger years, dated whatever and now wish, being old, i had dated a few more in my younger years for what some ladies i knew had to offer.
Willing and able to pay for half the beer and were looking for the same as i was looking for. They were out there and a big plus. Did i mention big boobs and they enjoy being play with. db

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 60
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 21