Almost forgot!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Happy 4/20 day to all that celebrate this glorious holiday (in public)

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Snow:

Yes, i to celebrate in every year with a beer at the local joint and salute for all it stands for. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Weed day??

I thought it was when the waldo group celebrated Old Mill day. Wow man, how dumb was that.
Need to fine another reason to celebrate Old Mill day. I am sure this afternoon with the help of those on here a reason will be found. db

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL....db,hey at least you celebrated ,that's what counts. :;:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

So gotta ask,today we have legal medical marijuanana curious if an employer tests his current or future employee's what happens when said employee or future employee tests positive with a doctors excuse? anyone have insight?

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Snow:
No employer so no test.
But wish you were here so at 4:20 we could come up with a new safari to go on. I am sure i can get a women (my wife and a local for you). Nothing to be held back. All the colors and lights. db

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So gotta ask,today we have legal medical marijuanana curious if an employer tests his current or future employee's what happens when said employee or future employee tests positive with a doctors excuse? anyone have insight?[/QUOTE]

At my place of employment there is zero tolerance. Does not matter if you have Dr excuse or a card. Same with alcohol zero tolerance.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So gotta ask,today we have legal medical marijuanana curious if an employer tests his current or future employee's what happens when said employee or future employee tests positive with a doctors excuse? anyone have insight?

At my place of employment there is zero tolerance. Does not matter if you have Dr excuse or a card. Same with alcohol zero tolerance.[/QUOTE]

Same when I was employed,now retired,but looking to pickup a part time gig,got my sights set on a watercraft inspector for envasive species,5 minutes from my house (boat landing) state guidelines claims cdc rules apply and drug test,so guess I'm out...no jab card here or mask.

- - - Updated - - -

Snow:
No employer so no test.
But wish you were here so at 4:20 we could come up with a new safari to go on. I am sure i can get a women (my wife and a local for you). Nothing to be held back. All the colors and lights. db

That would be fun to hookup db-2,someday I suspect,what town you claim as your watering hole? I'll be visiting my old fishing bud this summer inbetween his AIM walleye events,Bismarck.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another 4-20 related question... Can you have your medical MJ card and purchase a firearm in ND or will you be denied the purchase cause you have a MM card ? have read/heard differing opinions on this and just wonder whats true. Maybe someone who sells guns among us has some first-hand experience?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Most towns in the central part of the state, snow. db

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another 4-20 related question... Can you have your medical MJ card and purchase a firearm in ND or will you be denied the purchase cause you have a MM card ? have read/heard differing opinions on this and just wonder whats true. Maybe someone who sells guns among us has some first-hand experience?

That would depends if you lie on your 4473 form, that is unless your are Hunter Biden. You are not Hunter are you?

e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside

I certify that my answers in Section B are true, correct, and complete. I have read and understand the Notices, Instructions, and Definitions on ATF Form4473. I understand that answering “yes” to question 21.a. if I am not the actual transferee/buyer is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law,and may also violate State and/or local law. I understand that a person who answers “yes” to any of the questions 21.b. through 21.k. is prohibited fromreceiving or possessing a firearm. I understand that a person who answers “yes” to question 21.l.1. is prohibited from receiving or possessing a firearm,unless the person answers “yes” to question 21.l.2. and provides the documentation required in 26.d. I also understand that making any false oral orwritten statement, or exhibiting any false or misrepresented identification with respect to this transaction, is a crime punishable as a felony under Federallaw, and may also violate State and/or local law. I further understand that the repetitive purchase of firearms for the purpose of resale for livelihood andprofit without a Federal firearms license is a violation of Federal law.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
depends on your employers policy. some treat it just like any other prescription drug. others treat it with zero tolerance.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member

At my place of employment there is zero tolerance. Does not matter if you have Dr excuse or a card. Same with alcohol zero tolerance.[/QUOTE]

This is the problem I have with this.....it's none of their damn business what I'm doing off the clock. I agree that using any controlled substance while clocked in should never be allowed. If alcohol is legal, then stupid pot should be as well. Half of the worthless workers I've worked with were shitfaced every night and piles of shit the next day. If I smoke a joint and watch a movie it will in no way effect my work performance the next morning. It's total bullshit!

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Some would argue alcohol is worse than weed. I'm not so sure it isn't.

I personally have never liked weed, not because it's "weed", but because I didn't like the way it made me feel. To each their own.

I guess it wouldn't bother me if it were legal. Whatever...

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
My sister has lived in Denver since the early 90s. She said that once CO legalized weed it took about 6 months for all the inner cities of the Denver area to get infested with homeless druggies. She said it now is a big pain in the ass going down town because you have people constantly begging you for money. Not sure how much money the state is racking in from weed sales but it definitely has created issues with the increased scum it has brought.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He probably did and hell is waiting for Putin, his buddies plus a few soldiers. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 156
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88