Best boat shoes

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No offense KiYi, but Holy Cow, those are gay!! Espresso colored crocs boat shoes, with leather laces. Isn't this what Rob Halford (Judas Priest) wears?

Barefoot is lookin' better and better all the time. Heck, I might cut the boots off my waders, so I can go barefoot there too!

LMAO

gone_fishing

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keen's during the summer. You can jump in the water if you have to and not worry about them absorbing moisture. Also protect your toes against hooks and rabid northerns.

KiYi

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are different colors, I actually bought some tan ones. I suppose you wear those Merrels down below, lol, now those are some old man shoes. These crocs are comfy as hell, look great, and are fair priced. Just an option for some younger, more fashionable folk I guess. I posted a pic of the diff colors above if anyone wants to check them out.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So let me get this straight, to catch fish I need a big sparkly boat, at least 4 full color HD graphs, expensive lightweight highly sensitive rods and now special f**King shoes to wear in my boat? ;:;rofl
Just gotta get me a new pair of shoes and the walleyes will be jumping in the boat#$%^&>

A well maintained fish cleanin station is also needed. I don't believe we've covered that yet.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are different colors, I actually bought some tan ones. I suppose you wear those Merrels down below, lol, now those are some old man shoes. These crocs are comfy as hell, look great, and are fair priced. Just an option for some younger, more fashionable folk I guess. I posted a pic of the diff colors above if anyone wants to check them out.

I wasn't meaning to harsh on you. Merely picking some low hanging fruit.

Truthfully, I have an old pair of Teva's that I got for a BWCA canoe trip about 15 years ago, that are still hanging tough. They are gamey though. I wouldn't put them under anyone's pillow...

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bare feet is the other option. No dropping hooks on floor and we're all go.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88