Bismarck Event center

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep that's exactly when the problem started, but I'm not serious since that would be sexist, misogynistic, or woman hater. 🤔
Uh oh..you implied something...but that's not how I should comprehend that...I didn't read it I swear! 😉🤣

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I thought I would throw a wrench into the conversation since we're all going off the rails on a thread about the Bismarck event center. Granted waterheads are a problem especially when majority of the people in this country don't even vote in the first place. 🙄

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah I thought I would throw a wrench into the conversation since we're all going off the rails on a thread about the Bismarck event center. Granted waterheads are a problem especially when majority of the people in this country don't even vote in the first place. 🙄
It would be nice if all Americans voted. We would see where Anericans really stand. I will say Trump has brought more people to the poles than any other president. That's a good thing whether you support him or not. It's amazing what an event center firing will bring out....😆

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be nice if all Americans voted. We would see where Anericans really stand. I will say Trump has brought more people to the poles than any other president. That's a good thing whether you support him or not. It's amazing what an event center firing will bring out....😆
Yes I agree all Americans who are legally able to vote should vote, 9f the federal government can penalize you if you don't have insurance, states should penalize you if you don't vote.
Here is a good explanation why the 19th is bad for American

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes I agree all Americans who are legally able to vote should vote, 9f the federal government can penalize you if you don't have insurance, states should penalize you if you don't vote.
Here is a good explanation why the 19th is bad for American

Yeah I should have added legally able to vote...I get there are a few out there that think illegals should vote..yes I it should be mandatory to vote.
I believe there was also a downturn in socioeconomics when women become the sole income earners. It's as if pressure or pushing of women into main earners has taken away from the raising and nurturing of children...I know I know I will probably hear all sorts if shit for that one....if they are working and making the money who is taking care if the kids...dad? Sure but they don't nurture like a women does..in most cases.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Statistically single men are better at parenting if the kids are brought up in a single household

IMG_4070.jpeg

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its a good thing we live in a republic, but get your jist.
I've started passing around this link to folks who say this.

The US is both a republic and a democracy - written by a Libertarian

Here's a neat excerpt: The United States is not a direct democracy, in the sense of a country in which laws (and other government decisions) are made predominantly by majority vote. Some lawmaking is done this way, on the state and local levels, but it's only a tiny fraction of all lawmaking. But we are a representative democracy, which is a form of democracy.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Statistically single men are better at parenting if the kids are brought up in a single household

So what your saying is...divorce the wife and raise kids on my own...Hopefully wife makes substantially more money and get alimony and child support?......then fish and hunt more? Hmmmmm

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So what your saying is...divorce the wife and raise kids on my own...Hopefully wife makes substantially more money and get alimony and child support?......then fish and hunt more? Hmmmmm
No I'm not saying that, We have been given a heaping pile of shit about a fallacy that woman are better at raising our children in a single parent household. I gave you an article to better educate you and others that is not true not by a long shot.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
No I'm not saying that, We have been given a heaping pile of shit about a fallacy that woman are better at raising our children in a single parent household. I gave you an article to better educate you and others that is not true not by a long shot.
It’s so difficult to separate your bs posts from the ones that might be true, if any are true.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ha ha I know..i was just seeing if you approved of my excuse to hunt and fish more. 😆

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
On a side not from Campers profound wisdom and know it all on this thread, I just heard on radio the manager that got fired was reinstated as Bismarck Civic Center manager. You gotta go Camper, Biden needs help on his brainless bullshit please sign up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88