Bismarck Event center

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So they shouldn't vote or should not be allowed to vote? Either way all Americans should vote regardless of political belief...it's their right.
Apparently reading comprehension is not you strongest asset. I stated a fact " water heads vote " fact 2 " water heads vote for idiots like Biden" fact 3 "politicians put in office by water heads ruin the cities, states, and countries they control" all three have been proven true. This will continue until we get a neutral media that reports facts instead of pushing their agenda but until then half the country will be indoctrinated liberal water heads

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked up water head and found numerous meanings. I’m not sure which one you meant. I’m not going to lower my self to your level and call you names. I’m sure you’ve been called a whiny bitch by many but I’m not going to call you a whiny bitch. So there, you’re not a whiny bitch. I’ll vote too, sorry you can’t stop that. I’m hoping not to vote for Biden but I definitely won’t vote for tRump. He’s a whiny bitch. We don’t need anymore of those.
Cunter you are the classic definition of a water head. Whiny cunts like yourself try to claim the high road while in reality you spend your days spewing crap and lies.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cunter you are the classic definition of a water head. Whiny cunts like yourself try to claim the high road while in reality you spend your days spewing crap and lies.
lol. You’re funnier than 3roobster.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Apparently reading comprehension is not you strongest asset. I stated a fact " water heads vote " fact 2 " water heads vote for idiots like Biden" fact 3 "politicians put in office by water heads ruin the cities, states, and countries they control" all three have been proven true. This will continue until we get a neutral media that reports facts instead of pushing their agenda but until then half the country will be indoctrinated liberal water heads
You’re awesome.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All according to you..I do think Biden is an idiot(my personal view)..but you seem to be smarter than the population as a whole.....what's that called again? Again ALL Americans should vote regardless of what you think. What funny is you insult camper..who I do not agree with but the more you type the more I realize you are just like him...

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
All according to you..I do think Biden is an idiot(my personal view)..but you seem to be smarter than the population as a whole.....what's that called again? Again ALL Americans should vote regardless of what you think. What funny is you insult camper..who I do not agree with but the more you type the more I realize you are just like him...
Show my post where I said water heads should not be allowed to vote. You keep trying to put words in my mouth that weren’t said.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Show my post where I said water heads should not be allowed to vote. You keep trying to put words in my mouth that weren’t said.
Even if he can’t find that particular quote, you are a lot like me.

woodduck30

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I do have a question for you woodrow. What’s your favorite pheasant recipe? We shot a limit yesterday and will probably again today.
I won't give you my favorite recipe, but I will give you one of my secrets. I trap pheasant. That way no bb holes, shot up meat and feathers in bb holes.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Okay obi..camper. I am trying to find where I put words in your mouth...the logical comprehension for what you stated:

"All according to you..I do think Biden is an idiot(my personal view)..but you seem to be smarter than the population as a whole.....what's that called again? Again ALL Americans should vote regardless of what you think. What funny is you insult camper..who I do not agree with but the more you type the more I realize you are just like him..."

Your words

"Apparently reading comprehension is not you strongest asset. I stated a fact " water heads vote " fact 2 " water heads vote for idiots like Biden" fact 3 "politicians put in office by water heads ruin the cities, states, and countries they control" all three have been proven true. This will continue until we get a neutral media that reports facts instead of pushing their agenda but until then half the country will be indoctrinated liberal water heads"

Water heads or who you determine to be water heads vote and elect morons like Biden..which IMPLIES they should not...I get reading comprehension might not be your strongest attribute but I can atleast comprehnd the implications of what you typed...say I am putting words in your mouth all day long but that is what you implied.

Politicians(the one you may not choose) get put into office by waterheads...again by who you determine to be water heads are put into office destroy cities..again this is your opinion not a fact..do i think idiot liberals have ruined some cities..absolutely....but i dont think its a fact...

media..again because you determine the media has its own agenda means it does? I know when I watch the news I can watch something and make my own judgment on issues. Oh wait..I should make sure it's what OBI thinks before I make that judgment...I may be considered a watershed if not. My personal OPINION is yes they do have an agenda.

YOU are camper. Both you and camper are the problem with our society.
The media in my OPINION(see how that works?) Is biased..is not a fact because I say so.

So what I can get from all this is if it's not who obi voted for its then a liberal. If it's not the way obi voted its a water head...oh and the water heads should not vote because if the person obi didn't vote for gets elected then they will destroy city states etc.. now you can come after me and say I am a liberal or whatever you want but I can tell you in my whole voting history not one time have I voted democrat..every single person has been Republican.....sometimes it's okay to take your tinfoil cap off and breath fresh air that isn't processed by your radiation bunker filter..I promise OBI it WILL be okay even if waterheads decide to vote..along with ALL Americans...

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay obi..camper. I am trying to find where I put words in your mouth...the logical comprehension for what you stated:

"All according to you..I do think Biden is an idiot(my personal view)..but you seem to be smarter than the population as a whole.....what's that called again? Again ALL Americans should vote regardless of what you think. What funny is you insult camper..who I do not agree with but the more you type the more I realize you are just like him..."

Your words

"Apparently reading comprehension is not you strongest asset. I stated a fact " water heads vote " fact 2 " water heads vote for idiots like Biden" fact 3 "politicians put in office by water heads ruin the cities, states, and countries they control" all three have been proven true. This will continue until we get a neutral media that reports facts instead of pushing their agenda but until then half the country will be indoctrinated liberal water heads"

Water heads or who you determine to be water heads vote and elect morons like Biden..which IMPLIES they should not...I get reading comprehension might not be your strongest attribute but I can at least comprehnd the implications of what you typed...say I am putting words in your mouth all day long but that is what you implied.

Politicians(the one you may not choose) get put into office by waterheads...again by who you determine to be water heads are put into office destroy cities..again this is your opinion not a fact..do i think idiot liberals have ruined some cities..absolutely....but i dont think its a fact...

media..again because you determine the media has its own agenda means it does? I know when I watch the news I can watch something and make my own judgment on issues. Oh wait..I should make sure it's what OBI thinks before I make that judgment...I may be considered a watershed if not. My personal OPINION is yes they do have an agenda.

YOU are camper. Both you and camper are the problem with our society.
The media in my OPINION(see how that works?) Is biased..is not a fact because I say so.

So what I can get from all this is if it's not who obi voted for its then a liberal. If it's not the way obi voted its a water head...oh and the water heads should not vote because if the person obi didn't vote for gets elected then they will destroy city states etc.. now you can come after me and say I am a liberal or whatever you want but I can tell you in my whole voting history not one time have I voted democrat..every single person has been Republican.....sometimes it's okay to take your tinfoil cap off and breath fresh air that isn't processed by your radiation bunker filter..I promise OBI it WILL be okay even if waterheads decide to vote..along with ALL Americans...
So since you can't show where I stated " water heads should not be allowed to vote " , which I never did you relied on these buzz words to make your assumptions.

logical comprehension - RCD
IMPLIES - something not expressly stated
comprehnd the implications of what you typed - RCD
implied - unspoken

In the future just stick to was was actually written instead of jumping to conclusions, mind reading, or fortune telling. Jumping to conclusions is a form of cognitive distortion. Often, a person will make a negative assumption when it is not fully supported by the facts. ( in this case written words)

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So since you can't show where I stated " water heads should not be allowed to vote " , which I never did you relied on these buzz words to make your assumptions.

logical comprehension - RCD
IMPLIES - something not expressly stated
comprehnd the implications of what you typed - RCD
implied - unspoken

In the future just stick to was was actually written instead of jumping to conclusions, mind reading, or fortune telling. Jumping to conclusions is a form of cognitive distortion. Often, a person will make a negative assumption when it is not fully supported by the facts. ( in this case written words)

Obviously you have a comprehension deficiency...have a good one. Tinfoil is on sale at Target

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't there a haunted joint somewhere up by the rez that supposedly used to warehouse waterheads?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88