Caitlin Clark?!?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You definitely didn’t watch this year. Go watch joker setting screens. The refs definitely swallowed their whistles during the play offs. The defensive play this year was at a level not seen in years.
To be honest I really haven't, only watched cc highlights from YouTube. So my opinion is very skewed I will admit that

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This guy though dramatic has also seen what I have seen but it's not just her who these fouls are happening to but also her teammates. The game when she is in tbe court seems to be moving quicker and perhaps my rose colored glasses are a little smudged same with the guy apparently.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Didnt know that CC was a high school soccer star also, not surprising. Looks like she made the right choice as to which sport to dedicate herself to full time. Shes rolling in it now.
ccaa.JPG

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do think cc is changing the way the wnda is acting overall, perhaps they see that being different and good person can coexist. Lots of people have been talking about the woman's b ball team were acting when our national anthem was being played during the medal presentation. I have to believe that sharing your light for all the world to see even if you weren't there in-person has some affect on others then hiding it under a bushel basket.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
First time we watched her play college ball I told my wife she is going to bite her tongue off if she ever takes a good uppercut .
And ive witnessed what that looks like, in high school one of the basketball players would fold his tongue between his teeth. And bam elbow to the jaw bit down on his tongue top and bottom. Talk about blood and spit and while his tongue was heeling he couldn't brush his teeth so the smell was gah awful. Yeah he quit sticking his tongue out after that,

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watched the last quarter. There were two fouls on Clark that were 100% flagrant, then of course the player committing the foul acts dumbfounded and does the WHO ME? act. You can't swing that big ass and hip check a player to the floor at speed and throw your hands up to look innocent. It wasn't a hand check, it was your big ass that made the contact, and it is on VIDEO. The Fever are starting to buy into it. At first it was just Clark looking like she was playing a different sport than the other team, now her teammates are getting in shape and keeping up. The Fever are getting fun to watch, but too many plodding cows on the other teams is still keeping it almost unwatchable at times. Hope she stays healthy and has a long career.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 17
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4