Property Tax Credit

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s the part that blows a hole in their petty argument. Well if you could sell it for that would you? No retard I bought a home to have a home for myself and kids to live in. Most of us aren’t thinking about making a quick flip or quintupling our money when we purchase our home. We are doing it for a fucking place to live. Will we make money and liquidity someday…. Sure maybe but then if that is ever cashed out you are taxed for capital gains. This is literally taxing of unrealized gains right now. We don’t need to wait for Cameltoe to implement it…..it’s already here.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just tell me how to vote you guys. Sheesh.

This is too hard for my brain - it's simply not real good with numbers and such.

Thanks!
97874484-CB4F-4CF2-9DE6-411EC729C198.jpeg

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At what point are we communist...just a different form of it? Ya know..go to work make money get taxed so it's spread amongst everyone. We can all live equal...

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
At what point are we communist...just a different form of it? Ya know..go to work make money get taxed so it's spread amongst everyone. We can all live equal...
Isn't that what's going to happen if property taxes get eliminated. The state will distribute funds as necessary to everyone. Kinda commie like.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Isn't that what's going to happen if property taxes get eliminated. The state will distribute funds as necessary to everyone. Kinda commie like.
No different then now(commisiiners/city)..atleast more eyes are on it then what 4 stooges? FYI just had the balls to open my property tax letter. Only going up 13% this year..that's with the tax credit. 100% voting for ending property tax..in fact I know very few people that are not voting for removing it. Seems the concensus is everybody is pretty much sick of it.

Rod

Counties and cities are scrambling to pull in as much $$$ as possible fearing the measure will pass. There is over $30 billion sitting in various funds at the state level. Replacing property taxes is pegged at $1.3 billion. Enough money and time for the legislature to get their heads out of the sand and fix the system they screwed up. While some champion this is a local issue, it is to a point. The legislature has on the books over a 100 exemptions to property taxes resulting in the rest of us paying to underwrite the lifestyles of developers, investors, people with political influence and renaissance exemption users. The legislature in 2012 promised us "comprehensive property tax reform". Never happened. They threw some money at the problem but never fixed it. Property taxes are necessary but they had ample time to fix it. They wouldn't address the exemptions so this is the end result as to why i am voting yes to get rid of property taxes and make the state start over with every property owner paying their fair share.

Freedom

★★★★ Legendary Member
No different then now(commisiiners/city)..atleast more eyes are on it then what 4 stooges? FYI just had the balls to open my property tax letter. Only going up 13% this year..that's with the tax credit. 100% voting for ending property tax..in fact I know very few people that are not voting for removing it. Seems the concensus is everybody is pretty much
I didn't realize it took balls to open ones mail 🤦‍♂️ I think it will pass and they'll find a way to fuck us worse while providing even poorer services. As someone who often bitches that things are best solved locally I don't think I can vote things to be defaulted to the state. Although local politics suck fraud and waste only get larger and larger as you work your way up the food chain.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No different then now(commisiiners/city)..atleast more eyes are on it then what 4 stooges? FYI just had the balls to open my property tax letter. Only going up 13% this year..that's with the tax credit. 100% voting for ending property tax..in fact I know very few people that are not voting for removing it. Seems the concensus is everybody is pretty much sick of it.

Anyone that thinks the legislators or politicians in Bismarck gives two shits about some little town like Leeds, Fessenden, Ryder, Binford, Zahl, or the like had better have their head examined. I’d take my chance everytime with the local 4 stooges as you reference.

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Counties and cities are scrambling to pull in as much $$$ as possible fearing the measure will pass. There is over $30 billion sitting in various funds at the state level. Replacing property taxes is pegged at $1.3 billion. Enough money and time for the legislature to get their heads out of the sand and fix the system they screwed up. While some champion this is a local issue, it is to a point. The legislature has on the books over a 100 exemptions to property taxes resulting in the rest of us paying to underwrite the lifestyles of developers, investors, people with political influence and renaissance exemption users. The legislature in 2012 promised us "comprehensive property tax reform". Never happened. They threw some money at the problem but never fixed it. Property taxes are necessary but they had ample time to fix it. They wouldn't address the exemptions so this is the end result as to why i am voting yes to get rid of property taxes and make the state start over with every property owner paying their fair share.

You have more incorrect statements in here than I even care argue. The problem is people believe this drivel when they read it. Must be Trip McNeel’s burner account, lmao. Tax exemptions for developers should be the least of your worry when those are the ones that stand to gain the most from this measure passing. You cannot even make this shit up……………

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have more incorrect statements in here than I even care argue. The problem is people believe this drivel when they read it. Must be Trip McNeel’s burner account, lmao. Tax exemptions for developers should be the least of your worry when those are the ones that stand to gain the most from this measure passing. You cannot even make this shit up……………
Sorry Mr. government official but I only have time enough for one account. Burner accounts are for fags. If you are hearing echos of the same consensus maybe it is you that is vomiting drivel……. Like I said…. Tell the boys to have their ducks in a row and find a way to make this for primary residence only……. It will pass. You can only yell boogeyman so many times before people have had enough……… the people have had enough.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
FWIW I got my tax statement today and at least I got my $500 that I had to "claim" earlier this year!

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sorry Mr. government official but I only have time enough for one account. Burner accounts are for fags. If you are hearing echos of the same consensus maybe it is you that is vomiting drivel……. Like I said…. Tell the boys to have their ducks in a row and find a way to make this for primary residence only……. It will pass. You can only yell boogeyman so many times before people have had enough……… the people have had enough.

First, I'm not a government employee nor I have ever been so put that arrow back in quiver since your so far off target one would think your blind, kinda like the rest of your platform of hope and dreams.

This primary residence puke that you keep regurgitating is just your fantasy. I don't even disagree with it but that's not the way the bill was put in place and don't give me this bull shit that Bismarck can make it that way. They can, but that's not how it was written and no one has any idea if that's how it will end up. The part blows my mind is how you feel the need to twist it to sound like that's what it is when once again nobody knows what it is; but lets all vote in based on emotion and hope and see where that gets us. Doing that isn't going land us in the world of rainbows and lollipops like your dream.

Considering it got voted down last time, any logical person would think those sponsoring the bill would bring it back with some basic frame work to garner better support but of course not, they just bring it back the same as it was with no rules, framework, and no direction in how its to be handled. It's all just a guess how it will work out at this point and frankly, I like many live in the world of logic, math, science, and finite solutions and this isn't one of them. I would have just as good of luck betting my retirement on the lotto.

The day they bring something forward that has been thought thru, answers some of the most basic questions instead of leaving it for everyone to just assume how it will be handled, and not leaved it to our leaders in bismarck, is the day they gain my support and the support of those with an IQ over 100.

We have to pass the bill before you can see what's in it, damn when was the last time I heard that, oh yeh it was Pelosi stumping for Obama Care. I don't think I even need to dive into that train wreck.

F'k, I stand gain way more out of this than many and even at that, I have a damn hard time supporting it the way it was brought forward. Put some thought and basic conceptual structure into it and bring it back so it's supportable.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
First, I'm not a government employee nor I have ever been so put that arrow back in quiver since your so far off target one would think your blind, kinda like the rest of your platform of hope and dreams.

This primary residence puke that you keep regurgitating is just your fantasy. I don't even disagree with it but that's not the way the bill was put in place and don't give me this bull shit that Bismarck can make it that way. They can, but that's not how it was written and no one has any idea if that's how it will end up. The part blows my mind is how you feel the need to twist it to sound like that's what it is when once again nobody knows what it is; but lets all vote in based on emotion and hope and see where that gets us. Doing that isn't going land us in the world of rainbows and lollipops like your dream.

Considering it got voted down last time, any logical person would think those sponsoring the bill would bring it back with some basic frame work to garner better support but of course not, they just bring it back the same as it was with no rules, framework, and no direction in how its to be handled. It's all just a guess how it will work out at this point and frankly, I like many live in the world of logic, math, science, and finite solutions and this isn't one of them. I would have just as good of luck betting my retirement on the lotto.

The day they bring something forward that has been thought thru, answers some of the most basic questions instead of leaving it for everyone to just assume how it will be handled, and not leaved it to our leaders in bismarck, is the day they gain my support and the support of those with an IQ over 100.

We have to pass the bill before you can see what's in it, damn when was the last time I heard that, oh yeh it was Pelosi stumping for Obama Care. I don't think I even need to dive into that train wreck.

F'k, I stand gain way more out of this than many and even at that, I have a damn hard time supporting it the way it was brought forward. Put some thought and basic conceptual structure into it and bring it back so it's supportable.
Too much drivel here to even respond to much less read…… we’re going to need to agree to disagree. The fact of the matter is local and state officials have had so many opportunities to do something and haven’t. The citizens are done with the words. This is action. Is it perfect? Nope. Is there scary shit that could happen? Maybe. But that right there should tell you something. The majority of people I speak with are in favor of it. They don’t care anymore either either about the scare tactics. It’s to that point. I’m not going to sit here and debate at this point nor will you change my mind. It’s getting passed this time. I’ve had enough based off logic and finances. If anyone is in an illogical emotional state it’s you and your sky is falling same old scare tactic rhetoric, insulting someone’s potential IQ even though you haven’t a clue about someone or met them is a democrat tactic and gives off a very narcissistic vibe. Rather than argue I’m going to go about my day. Enjoy your big fucking brains and grandiose ideas 👍🏻

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
........................insulting someone’s potential IQ even though you haven’t a clue about someone or met them is a democrat tactic and gives off a very narcissistic vibe...............................

Coming from they guy that called me mr government worker twice, that's rich. Pot meet kettle...........

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm still not a big fan for eliminating property tax completely, we will just get "hosed" somewhere else. Property tax "cut" yes, I still don't think anyone would bitch if they only paid half of what their taxes are now.
I know, tax cuts are seldom heard of. . .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 157
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45