Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
we are on the same page at times but not always. I like the 70s girls with silicone free tits in bell bottom jeans and no extra bones it their heads . You bring good vibes

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
^^^^That tune still makes my youngest sister and aunt "cry" in nostalgia. I guess I've PM'd you. Fun fun fun.

That is all.

Lisbonbirds

Now this is classic!!

i am guessing they picked dustin because he was the one who had the actual conversation with the other landowner... who, by the way, shares the same last name as jeffrey... who apparently did tell him not to go near or to stay away from jeff's land. i touched on this before. i am not sure i would equate that statement that i couldn't hunt the field edge. i would equate it more to "don't be stupid enough to hunt jeff's land too".

the APC also touches on the blind grass touching the corn and how the corn/bean field crop edge isn't a legally justifiable boundary to determine a trespass. yet, continues to conclude as i posted above. which seems a bit strange to me.

i don't see this one sticking at all TBH. and i do think it was a way to appease some folks. but, also not surprised.
My guess is they will bring everyone to court and chew their asses, and send them all home.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You all are asking the wrong questions if you need to know. I have been out of alot for a very long time. I served my 20 years ago and I am retired but consult, go to help train...you guys need to ask the right questions. Skeptical of everyone!?! Kurtr, by the way, I have always liked your posts, I understand you live in the Mobridge region, there is a reason why I ask.

-Brek
Yep I do just getting ready for blizzard of 2022

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87