DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ohh quit feeling sorry for yourself when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine.

whines the fella that just got a dose of his. ;)

It would only be feeling sorry for myself Davy if I gave two shits about what you said when you start whining like this. :)

So go ahead and post up the initiated measure to legalize medicinal pot and lets see how it's written, I would have thought perhaps you would have done that already.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/291726274/11-30-2015-NDCCA-final-wpetitionTitle-Changes

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
yes. I was/am far from a choir boy. As I get older and am responsible for lives I brought into this world, my actions, priorities and concerns have changed.

I rarely drink in the amounts I used to because of that as well.

As I watch society I have less and less faith in their ability to do the right thing on pretty much any thing any more.

I know people tire of the transgender/bathroom thing but there is a reason it is brought up. I read a article this morning (I will post it if I can find it) where in a state that has allowed this in a locker room at a health club setting, an older man had exposed himself to a young girl 12 I think that was there getting dressed.

Societies solution? Not ban this action or even create separate rooms, the answer was to put a curtain up which the transgender is not required to use by law.

Fools in our society are so concerned with protecting the "rights" of such an abstract portion of our population that they are willing to ignore the consequences to the most vulnerable of our society.

If you choose to trust idiots that think a solution is a curtain in that scenario to do the right thing that is certainly your choice.

I do not.

People do not seem to understand, these things are not about protecting someones "rights. (show me where the transgender rights clause is in the Constiutution that allows a 40 year old man to undress in front of a 12 year old girl)

It is about changing what we as a society will tolerate.

If we now tolerate men undressing and pissing in the same rooms as young girls, what will we tolerate in the future?

If we will tolerate people getting high on pot eating gummi candies (despite kids coming into an ER after consuming drugs that look like candies) at a football game, what will we tolerate in the future?

In most forms of analysis of something trend lines are used to predict future results.

Look at a trend line of what society is now accepting with open arms compared to not that long in the past and draw a trend line going forward and start thinking about what will fit on that trend line.

then start thinking about your kids and grand kids and whether it is worth maybe drawing a line in the sand sometimes.

Last edited:

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think anybody wants to see what will happen in the future, say 30 years from now. The transgender crap is..........Messed up. This is what happens when libtards spread their disease. As far as smoking it, what were your thoughts on the substance? Did you go out and rape and pillage? Or did you head over to the fridge and get some munchies out? Is it as bad as people say it is?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Thinking waaaay back, I would have to say I probably just made stupid choices as a result of that much like alcohol allowed me to do.

But please show where anyone has claimed pot makes people go out and rape and pillage?

I personally don;t think that nor have I suggested such.

So as long as a drug does not create violent tendencies in people it should be legalized?

I was reading an article the other day that was talking about how pot has become stronger over the years and it got me thinking.

just out of curiousity given the ability now to genetically modify plants to take on traits from another plant, or enhance traits within a plant, would anyone be doing work on marijuannas genetic make up to change it's potency?

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
GST said,

just out of curiousity given the ability now to genetically modify plants to take on traits from another plant, or enhance traits within a plant, would anyone be doing work on marijuannas genetic make up to change it's potency?

Genetically Modified (GMO) Marijuana?

Far out.

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
I need to quit looking at this thread... the word "gummies" keeps popping into my head for no reason. its like a song I cant get out of my head.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://965thefox.com/bismarcks-prof...d-with-child-neglect-video/?trackback=tsmclip

Anyone that is concerned about gummy bears being left out for their children to get after need to read about the 60$ hugs girl.

That pretty much sets the tone for deadbeat mothers or fathers,

Leave the rest of the responsible law abiding tax paying citizens alone,

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Marijuana is not the devil who is going to take away your soul, the problem is that we know very little about what is the long exposure to high levels of THC in these super plants. That is the problem with these different strains of MJ, until the federal government puts into action more studies on the different potencies of each strain of MJ. Example different proof of alcohol beverages, different strengths of pain killers, or etc. I will support MJ to be classified as a schedule 2 or 3 drug.

- - - Updated - - -

http://enewspf.com/2016/04/14/study...short-term-outcomes-in-heart-attack-patients/

Study: Heart Attack Patients with History of Cannabis Use Less Likely to Die During Hospitalization
News, Studies April 15, 2016 by Anthony Martinelli
cannabiscuresnauseaThose with a history of cannabis use who suffer from a heart attack are less likely to die during hospitalization, according to a new study presented this month at the annual meeting of the American College of Cardiology (which took place April 3 in Chicago).
For the study, researchers took hospitalization results of 3,800 heart-attack patients who said that they’ve used cannabis in the past, and compared them to over a million similarly matched patients who didn’t have a history of cannabis use.
Researchers at the University of Colorado found that patients who had consumed cannabis had a significantly lower mortality rate during hospitalization, and were also at lower risk for shock and the use of an IABP (intra-aortic baloon pump).
Researchers say that they’re uncertain why exactly cannabis improves mortality rates in heart attack patients.

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
holy ####################$# people get over it #ithrewmyphone#itwasaflipphone#itdon'tworkanymore#canigetanobamaphoneinlesstimethantherewebsiteworks#V-getridofthisormoveit #happysaturday

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
kurtr and pinecone are exempt from this argument.. trump is gonna build a fence and secure our southern border .:D

jer79

Founding Member
Founding Member
the pharmaceutical companies can spend all the money they want and they still will not be able to perfect something nature made... can they build a better orange? some say vitamin pills are expensive urine

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha There's a 50/50 chance that I sent that .

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think it was me ? I'll be honest as the day is long, The challenge is that you have to reply with a post with 3 letters or less. Just for once a short post , Then you can post all the long winded follow up's you want but just once , A short post. Yes or No ? Simple question. Balls in your court

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Davy, I really don;t care about your requirements any more than I do about whether you sent or signed bad rep. I simply find it amusing under the context of the latest "rep" wreckage thread.

I also find it amusing that even when I agree whole heartedly with your desire to legalize pot for medicinal purposes which at this time has no benefit to me personally and does to you, you continue to whine and piss and moan simply because I have a differing opinion on the recreational use of the drug than you seem to want me to have.

It certainly seems as if you are demanding someone else mold themselves to your opinions and thought process completely and absolutely or you accuse them of coming across like a "spoiled rotten little brat."

Stop and give that a bit of thought and see if you can see the irony in that. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Funny for all this, you have yet to share the medicinal pot measure and discuss it's language and intent to try and garner support. Are you even helping collect signatures for it? If you are, after reading it, I would be willing to sign it.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gst

So as long as a drug does not create violent tendencies in people it should be legalized?

Given the economics and the medical benefits, Heck yes .

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
gst;7 you continue to whine and piss and moan simply because I have a differing opinion on the recreational use of the drug than you seem to want me to have. [U said:
No, You continue to whine about my opinions, How about you just stick to your own if you don't like mine.[/U]

GST said: funny how not clicking on a thread solves that.​

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So it's OK for you to write your opinions and some else that's differs isnt.?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88