DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If conservatism usually falls in line with less government control, how can one be selective in accepting what is in fact controlled? In example what a person does to their own body? It's a catch-22. How could a person be about less government control, yet still want to control what others do with theirselves? Please explain.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know one thing. If for some reason I get cancer, I will be taking cannabis oil to cure myself. There is no way I will do radiation or chemotherapy. That's how screwed up the medical community is. Let's try curing cancer with something that causes cancer. IE radiation. Chemo, well that shit will just kill you period. Seen it to many times with freinds and relatives. But yea, that and other nasty drugs with terrible side effects are legal, but marijuana is bad. That sounds reasonable, doesn't it.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
So it's OK for you to write your opinions and some else that's differs isnt.?

And there in lies the missed irony kurt. Picture a little kid with his fingers in his ears yelling as loud as he can calling others a "spoiled rotten little brat", or maybe even "greedy bastards".

- - - Updated - - -

If conservatism usually falls in line with less government control, how can one be selective in accepting what is in fact controlled? In example what a person does to their own body? It's a catch-22. How could a person be about less government control, yet still want to control what others do with theirselves? Please explain.

You seem to be confusing conservatism with liberatarianism.

There is a difference between smaller govt and no govt.

By your standard then we should not be able to "control" meth? heroin ?

I know a couple of people that used cocaine over the years, it never made them violent to go out and rape and pillage. So should they be able to legally snort a line?

- - - Updated - - -

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gst

So as long as a drug does not create violent tendencies in people it should be legalized
?

Given the economics and the medical benefits, Heck yes .

So davy, morphine should be legalized for recreational use? Heroin?

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make edibles look like brussels sprouts, that will keep the kids and a former president from getting high, and keep gst from having a stroke

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Calling GST. Give it a rest bro. Are you capable of participating in a thread without turning into a TROLL and looking to argue with peoplle all the time? It's like you have a mental disease and you can't help yourself. Maybe a little medicinal Pot would be the best thing for. It might chill you the titty sprinkle out.

You sir are a Thread Bully.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah KW, I comment on more than a few threads without the back and forth. Try not to be so dramatic....:)

Occasionally a topic comes up I have a strong belief on. After watching a friend disappear down a pretty dark hole from drug addiction this is one. (and yes I have watched people I know that are alcoholics make the same trip)

When you have several people asking questions and making claims in context of a discussion/debate there is going to be back and forth. I try to answer people when they ask a question because I would like people to do teh same in return..

I also ask questions. It is how a debate/discussion works. If people leave sarcasm and accusation out of the discussion I have no problem carrying on without it. If someone wishes to travel that path, I don;t get my titty in a wringer over it, simply understand those are now the parameters of teh discussion.

If people can;t take sarcasm or having questions asked in internet discussions, they should not engage in sarcasm or asking questions themselves.

But in this new world of safe spaces and tender feel goods please accept my apologies for being a "bully". I hope life is much easier for you than this internet site.

So in this new world of PC, is calling someone a bully actually being a bully yourself? What if that persons feelings are hurt by being called a bully?

Oh well, off to my "safe space" up in the calving barn where the thing that can hurt your feelings weighs 1400 lbs.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if that persons feelings are hurt by being called a bully?

If you were to keep it up a few more might give you bad rep then you would have a reason to PM Vollmer and tell him everybody is picking on you. Other than that , Give less crap, receive less crap, seems to work pretty good for the rest of us.

Oh well, off to my "safe space" up in the calving barn where the thing that can hurt your feelings weighs 1400 lbs.

Bye

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Davy, perhaps if you did a little less whining and actually posted the link to your Medicinal use ballot people could have a discussion about that issue and just maybe you could begin to get enough support to get it on the ballot and passed.

Here again is the link, it is pretty long so instead of copy and pasting the entire measure this might be simpler.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/291726274/11-30-2015-NDCCA-final-wpetitionTitle-Changes

I would have thought given the importance of this issue to you, this maybe would have been more of a focus for you in this thread rather than complaining about someone that actually supports your end goal.

They seemed to have covered most concerns about the use of pot for medical purposes. Perhaps you can share what you believe are the pros and cons of this measure rather than calling people names in this thread.

Let me know if you decide to help collect signatures or if you know of someone else around that is.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Calling GST. Give it a rest bro. Are you capable of participating in a thread without turning into a TROLL and looking to argue with peoplle all the time? It's like you have a mental disease and you can't help yourself. Maybe a little medicinal Pot would be the best thing for. It might chill you the titty sprinkle out.

You sir are a Thread Bully.

No. He stays informed and presents facts: Many, many, many facts to support his opinions. IMHO, MOST who want to argue with him are lacking in their feces organization and resort to name calling. I consider myself NDA "friends" with many who disagree with us on this topic and don't appreciate otherwise intelligent individuals resorting to snark when he gets your goat. No way in hell I'll open "Armed Protest". I'm not at that level of consciousness and experienced maddening vapor lock on the second page. I DO wish G and PG would have a Beer Summit in honor of our Beloved Supreme Leader and All The Land He Beholds.

To be clear on my opinion on the subject: Medical: Yes. Rec: No. Alcohol is water soluble and is cleansed from the system relatively quickly. THC is fat soluble and remains in the system for up to three months. The Soviet Union spent more supporting "Peace and Love" during 'Nam than arming the Viet Cong. I wonder why?...Something about "not firing a shot"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL7Iyhqnbwg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I DO wish G and PG would have a Beer Summit in honor of our Beloved Supreme Leader and All The Land He Beholds.

:) I think you have struck on something G and PG agree on. Obama is not our "BELOVED" leader. I think we could have a drink on his leaving office. :;:thumbsup

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You listen to the tune PG? Of course they mean "Lennon" but it works with the "Lenin" version...

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha svn, good one. "many.many, many facts".........:eek:.Hell I have offered plains to come on up for a "conservation summit" a few different times so he can actually see some things we do. :)

Unfortunately so far he has declined. It might put an end to the petty accusations once and for all.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

Wow, now that was loud, but I could understand her. Starts out "looking out on the morning rain". That's what I am doing. Sure looks good after being dry so long. More, more, more.

AND: The deer have come back from wintering a couple miles west on the Pipestem. Right now they are looking for crab apples, but I already raked them up.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35