DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Neil young is ununderstandable regardless of the back ground music volume.

Its like when deaf people try to talk, and its all mumbo jumbo sounds.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
plains as you are making your summer travel plans enjoying your retirement, if you wish, the offer still stands for you to travel up to Antler. A few neat things up here and I can show you some of the conservation projects we have going. We may even have the 300 pheasants we raise and release by then as well.

Our club just got done releasing 2500 adult birds a couple weeks ago, great turn out and support.

Let me know if you are headed this way.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I would really enjoy seeing your place gst. I will be traveling, but I don't think I will come close to you. Your quite a jaunt to make on purpose. Need something with better mileage. I don't doubt you have done much for your land. I wouldn't bitch so much if others did the same. I also wouldn't bitch so much if you didn't stand in the way of conservation efforts. I think I would enjoy your company and we would get along well as long as we didn't talk about a small handful of subjects like public land, public land, and public land. Sitting over a cup of coffee we may even come to some type of agreement on easements. Heck I can imagine myself being the first to complain about government even though I worked for them.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I would really enjoy seeing your place gst. I will be traveling, but I don't think I will come close to you. Your quite a jaunt to make on purpose. Need something with better mileage. I don't doubt you have done much for your land. I wouldn't bitch so much if others did the same. I also wouldn't bitch so much if you didn't stand in the way of conservation efforts. I think I would enjoy your company and we would get along well as long as we didn't talk about a small handful of subjects like public land, public land, and public land. Sitting over a cup of coffee we may even come to some type of agreement on easements. Heck I can imagine myself being the first to complain about government even though I worked for them.

things-that-blew-your-mind-when-you-were-a-kid-1-30991-1346448555-3_big.jpg

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Don;t let your mind get too blown till you read the armed protest thread guy.........there may be a little bipolar action going on here......:)

I find it odd you admit you believe that I have done much for our land, yet you claim I stand in the way of conservation.

The truth is I embrace conservation, I am a staunch advocate of it.

I even advocate for conservation partnerships with the right entities, those that are not working behind the scenes to end or over regulate what we do.

And despite your calims and accusations regarding public land, you seem to want others to think I do not want it to remain public which simply is not true. I just believe the Federal govt is not managing it in a manner that benefits we the people and is falling under the control of agenda driven orgs that will eventually kick you and I off these lands just as they are miners, loggers, ranchers, and others.

But then that is a subject for another thread.................;)

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Don;t let your mind get too blown till you read the armed protest thread guy.........there may be a little bipolar action going on here......:)

The truth is I embrace conservation, I am a staunch advocate of it.

Wait for it.............

- - - Updated - - -

On what planet does this happen?.

Despite many links shared promoting groups like the ND Grazing Lands Coalition and programs like the NDSA's Environmental Stewardship award which both partner with the NDG&F to develop and recognize conservation and stewardship programs being shared with plainsman and invites to actually come and see what we implement in our own operation based on conservatio0n and stewardship ideas from these two resources he tries to insinuate things that simply are not true.

The Outdoor Heritage Fund was something I advocated for with ag groups I was involved in. I have been involved in getting groups to look at the Natural Areas Aquisition Committee issues with a broader perspective than simply voting to deny all land sales.

Don;t worry guy everything is still kosher in Denmark, plainsman just like to try and fool people now and then.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/view.timeline.php?timelineID=000026#1970-1989

http://fortune.com/2016/04/22/dea-medical-marijuana/

The DEA Just Approved a Way to Smoke Marijuana Legally for the First Time by allowing military personal to smoke MJ for the treatment of PTSD or combat fatigue. The DEA has allowed studies into other forms of MJ like cannabidiol which is a cannabis extract.

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), an organization researching legal uses for marijuana and other mind-altering drugs, is conducting the trial, which is funded by a $2.2 million grant from Colorado’s state health department. MAPS had worked for more than five years to obtain clearance from regulators to use pot in the trial; while it received the OK from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 2011 and from the U.S. Public Health Service in 2014, it still had to wait for the DEA’s approval in order to proceed.

The decision to allow MJ for federal research has been opposed by the DEA for 70 years, DEA head Chuck Rosenberg denied any link between cannabis for the medical use as a joke, Chuck basically stated that cannabis plant is a witch’s brew which by federal research has never been shown to be safe or effective for medicine.

The DEA has considered changing their policy to allow MJ to be to be reclassifying MJ for its current category which is the same as heroin and LSD. This is a major milestone for the new push to allow MJ for military or people with disabilities on a federal level, but this is not the first time the federal government has prescribed MJ to patients.1976 Bob Randall is the first American citizen to legally be prescribed FDA approved MJ to treat glaucoma . 1978 New Mexico becomes the first state to pass a law to recognize MJ to be considered medicinal use.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gst said,

The Outdoor Heritage Fund was something I advocated for with ag groups I was involved in.
We are now experiencing a State budget shortfall. In the 2017 legislature there should be a Bill to repeal the Outdoor Heritage Fund or at the very least defund it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I see your point E, those who resist change will lock themselves in their basement of denial.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will there be gender specific bathrooms in this basement lunk ?

Don't know gst just like gambling, no more Union jobs, wannabe presidents, same sex marriage , American companies moving overseas, gratis tags for land owners, slot limits, gill netting, eminent domain, or a thousand other problems. I really don't care but I do care about allowing American citizens who are needing a plant that can help ease their ailments.

One more thing gst, this thread was about medical marijuana and the DEA,federal government changing the classification of cannabis. You said you could support the idea of medical marijuana being able to be available for those who could benefit.
That is all this thread was supposed to be about, sharing information on medical marijuana awareness.

Those worried about your kids getting into Gummi bears need to explain to them, the same way my father explained to me that under this roof "I am the law". When you decide to move out on your own to make your own mistakes, remember we all make mistakes learn from them what you can and what you can't do. Now go outside clean the pig barn and check the oil before you start your car.

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk, your very first words in this thread.

Quote"My reason is marijuana is the right thing for america"

I simply disagree. Indeed I support the usage of pot for medical purposes. But there are many drugs while beneficial to the medical field are not the "right thing for america" if legalized recreationally.

But your snide little comments about "moving out on your own" have little to do with the facts of my life experiences and responsibilities of raising 4 kids and more about your foolish petty attitude you have shown on this site.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
you will have to except reality either way or stay in your basement. Medical MJ and industrial Hemp is what I was referring to should of been clearly posted. Carry on gst.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33