Deer numbers

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you hunt on the standing rock reservation, you are required to fill out a harvest report after the close of the season. Failure to do so results in at least 1 year of not being able of purchase a tag there.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spirit lake nation is not selling rifle buck tags to non members. They are selling either or bow tags and doe tags though. Butthurt butter, pass it...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss Cecil. :(

cecil was opportunistic, and had he earned his meal like the other lions, he would not have been lured out by the meat mountain. This dentist made the entire pride stronger by getting rid of this weak link. #liberalsareevenintheanimalkindom

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys want the data get off your butts and go get it! Its the game and fish and they are a government agency! As such all you have to do is file an inquiry through the open records of law and wham bam thank you ma'am theres your data! They can't pick and choose who gets it.....they may not want you to have it but they also can't stop you either!

DJE

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've seen more deer in the area where I farm this year than the previous 2-3 years combined. Just 2 nights ago saw 4 bucks running together and 3 of the 4 were all 150" plus. Stood 100 yards off the road for 5 mins just looking at me. No rifle tag for this guy so for the first time in 10 years I'll be getting the bow ready.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 187
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 131
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84