Do you Snapchat?

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those of you hip to Snapchat my buddy and I started a snap channel to have fishing and hunting fun. You can add the username huntfishplan or take a pic of the snapcode. I am in Bismarck and he is in Alexandria MN. So we cover a lot of both states. We will put snap stories up probably once a week. He has one up right now until I think about 7 pm tonight of a bunch of nice smallmouth he caught. I don't think he says in the vid but one was well over 20". And while you're on there another snap channel I like is username fishaddictions pretty sure they have a show on tv and are out of Grand Forks (If I remember right). It's a great way to see what other anglers are up to at a glance around the area.
Sncode.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make sure not to walk while wearing your shoes and learning how to run your phone. baby steps Jay baby steps

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wanted snatchchat once... then I heard there was no enough snatch on there so I declined

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't get this confused with snatchclap or you will go on a google adventure that you cannot unremember...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many cooter pics the founders of this app ogle on regular basis?

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is snapchat? spelling, guess I am just trying to keep up with email and NDA. Sometime I will have to get up with the times, but hard to learn new tricks as an old dog. dukgnfsn

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought snap chat was for youngins to share their naughty pics.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who knew this was gonna go south so quick?

I...am...shocked!

And the answer to the original stupid question is: No! I have a damn life, sometimes.

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I Snap simply because it's a form of communication with my kids who are scattered around the country. I get to view little Snaps of their lives and also my new grandchilds life when I can't be there. I will move to the newest and latest form of communications, when it comes, in order to stay in touch with my grandchildren when they are old enough to communicate with Gpa and Gma. Sometimes it's the best we get because of distance and we take it every time! (Family Is Everything)

Fish On!!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry Apres, I probably set the jokey tone on this thread. Didn't mean to. I get it that all of these social media forms are legit. I will suck it up and use whatever my kids use.

I thought email was dumb once too. Taht and cell phones were for people with little dicks and sparkly boats.

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would say I was sorry for sliding into the gutter so fast... but I'm really am not... It's where I live and I like it here

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry Apres, I probably set the jokey tone on this thread. Didn't mean to. I get it that all of these social media forms are legit. I will suck it up and use whatever my kids use.

I thought email was dumb once too. Taht and cell phones were for people with little dicks and sparkly boats.

Dude, why?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude, why?

Sub you know that it's not jays fault some people lose touch of reality especially since he has no sparkly boat. He can only sit and admire the neatness of the co pilots seat.

- - - Updated - - -

The first sparkly boat I ever seen and it was a trend setter was the crown royal sponsored royal purple colored and the suburban was the same. That was over 15 years ago

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My boat is aluminum and a Lund, thus I have a huge pecker.

Snapchat, no, NDA yes.

I do have a facebook account again, its just as damn gay as I remember it. I friended an old employee, he called me a racist for 6 weeks, then ended our fake friendship by unfriending me...haha bunch of queers I says

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33