Down Goes DAPL

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
they already did. And appealed that and won. Ultimately it’ll end up at the Supreme Court regardless. That doesn’t give me a warm fuzzy but if dip shit was afraid or riots during the election legal fight he better be afraid to rule to have the pipeline shut down
The appeal that they won was to force the Corp of Engineers to perform a more thorough Environmental Impact Statement, so we don’t know exact what the results will look at. Either they find there is little impact and everyone moves on , or they find it will lead to climate change and order it shut down. Supreme Court is the only one I trust in this process. We will see what happens in 2 years.....

- - - Updated - - -

Same goes for “only trumpers”. We literally could’ve ran a toaster against Joe Biden and won. Any legit moderate candidate would’ve walked away with it. All trump had to do was shut up for two months and let Joe talk but the egotistical shit head couldn’t shut up. Then he kept talking and lost the Senate. I voted for him because I had to but known a whoooooooole bunch of people who couldn’t swallow hard enough. At some point trump lovers are going to have to swallow the fact it was a Trump loss and not a democrat win. That or double down and get used to these terrible policies for generations to come.

edit: I know the next move is to argue my sentence about trump losing with the rigged election stuff. Please save your breathe. It shouldn’t have even been close enough to “rig”
I blame Trump for losing that election. I know for a fact that most of the Biden voters were not voting for him but against Trump. If he hadn’t made all the gaffs we would have won in a landslide. Look at the Georgia runoff, the incumbent senator was leading after the general election, but because of Trumps rhetoric he lost voters and ended up losing the runoff. That should have never happened. Trump no longer can help us win, time to find a new leader of the movement..... Dan Crenshaw

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dan Crenshaw would be great. Short of him or Trump there aren’t many on the conservative side of things much better than any of the liberals. McConnell, Romney, Flake etc. are useless. May as well have biden and kamala

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The appeal that they won was to force the Corp of Engineers to perform a more thorough Environmental Impact Statement, so we don’t know exact what the results will look at. Either they find there is little impact and everyone moves on , or they find it will lead to climate change and order it shut down. Supreme Court is the only one I trust in this process. We will see what happens in 2 years.....

- - - Updated - - -

I blame Trump for losing that election. I know for a fact that most of the Biden voters were not voting for him but against Trump. If he hadn’t made all the gaffs we would have won in a landslide. Look at the Georgia runoff, the incumbent senator was leading after the general election, but because of Trumps rhetoric he lost voters and ended up losing the runoff. That should have never happened. Trump no longer can help us win, time to find a new leader of the movement..... Dan Crenshaw
Not what I was talking about. The first judge told them they had to shut the pipeline down while the Corp did their thing. They appealed and the next judge said nope it stays open till the Corp gets done. The Corp will never make themselves look bad in this deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump lost due to fraud and only fraud.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
trump lost in a fair election-----------bahahahahahahaha...

the whole dapl thing - extortion 101...

if you doubt me, some day another cool $1,000,000 makes this all go away...

next question...

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same goes for “only trumpers”. We literally could’ve ran a toaster against Joe Biden and won. Any legit moderate candidate would’ve walked away with it. All trump had to do was shut up for two months and let Joe talk but the egotistical shit head couldn’t shut up. Then he kept talking and lost the Senate. I voted for him because I had to but known a whoooooooole bunch of people who couldn’t swallow hard enough. At some point trump lovers are going to have to swallow the fact it was a Trump loss and not a democrat win. That or double down and get used to these terrible policies for generations to come.

edit: I know the next move is to argue my sentence about trump losing with the rigged election stuff. Please save your breathe. It shouldn’t have even been close enough to “rig”

Although I agree that Trump could have dialed it back a bit, I don't agree that it was a Trump loss or a Biden win. It was all fraud. How could 81 mil ppl vote for this guy? Look at the dislikes. It's more than the views for the whole video...We've been divided and conquered. Has nothing to do with Trump losing. IMO.

Capture.jpg

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our North Dakota Legislature has been up to some things concerning these Presidential Executive Orders.

https://www.legis.nd.gov/assembly/67...0492-03000.pdf

House Bill 1164

21.0492.03000Sixty-seventhLegislative Assemblyof North DakotaIntroduced byRepresentatives Kading, Jones, M. Ruby, Schatz, Schauer, TomanSenators Heitkamp, Kannianen, O. LarsenA BILL for an Act to amend and reenact section 54-03-32 of the North Dakota Century Code,relating to the review of presidential executive orders.BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF NORTH DAKOTA:

SECTION 1. AMENDMENT. Section 54-03-32 of the North Dakota Century Code isamended and reenacted as follows:54-03-32. Review of presidential executive orders
- Restriction.1.
The legislative management may review any executive order issued by the presidentof the United States which has not been affirmed by a vote of the Congress of theUnited States and signed into law as prescribed by the Constitution of the UnitedStates and recommend to the attorney general and the governor that the executiveorder be further reviewed. Upon recommendation from the legislative management,the attorney general shall review the executive order to determine the constitutionalityof the order and whether the state should seek an exemption from the application ofthe order or seek to have the order declared to be an unconstitutional exercise oflegislative authority by the president.

2. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the state, a political subdivision, or anyother publicly funded organization may not implement an executive order that restrictsa person's rights or that the attorney general determines to be unconstitutional under subsection 1 and which relates to:

a. Pandemics or other health emergencies;

b. The regulation of natural resources, including coal and oil;

c. The regulation of the agriculture industry;

d. The use of land;Page No. 1 21.0492.03000HOUSE BILL NO. 11641234567891011121314151617181920212223Sixty-seventhLegislative Assembly

e. The regulation of the financial sector as it relates to environmental, social, orgovernance standards; or

f. The regulation of the constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Our North Dakota Legislature has been up to some things concerning these Presidential Executive Orders.

The State can start with itself. It is (unless something has changed) been against the rules to possess/own firearms within married student housing. One was supposed to keep their guns at UND's cop shop and only pick them up when you needed them to go hunting, etc.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

House Bill 1164

21.0492.03000Sixty-seventhLegislative Assemblyof North DakotaIntroduced byRepresentatives Kading, Jones, M. Ruby, Schatz, Schauer, TomanSenators Heitkamp, Kannianen, O. LarsenA BILL for an Act to amend and reenact section 54-03-32 of the North Dakota Century Code,relating to the review of presidential executive orders.BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY OF NORTH DAKOTA:

SECTION 1. AMENDMENT. Section 54-03-32 of the North Dakota Century Code isamended and reenacted as follows:54-03-32. Review of presidential executive orders
- Restriction.1.
The legislative management may review any executive order issued by the presidentof the United States which has not been affirmed by a vote of the Congress of theUnited States and signed into law as prescribed by the Constitution of the UnitedStates and recommend to the attorney general and the governor that the executiveorder be further reviewed. Upon recommendation from the legislative management,the attorney general shall review the executive order to determine the constitutionalityof the order and whether the state should seek an exemption from the application ofthe order or seek to have the order declared to be an unconstitutional exercise oflegislative authority by the president.

2. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the state, a political subdivision, or anyother publicly funded organization may not implement an executive order that restrictsa person's rights or that the attorney general determines to be unconstitutional under subsection 1 and which relates to:

a. Pandemics or other health emergencies;

b. The regulation of natural resources, including coal and oil;

c. The regulation of the agriculture industry;

d. The use of land;Page No. 1 21.0492.03000HOUSE BILL NO. 11641234567891011121314151617181920212223Sixty-seventhLegislative Assembly

e. The regulation of the financial sector as it relates to environmental, social, orgovernance standards; or

I like it!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88