Drunk sleder~

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was responding to a thread called "drunken" sleder. If he wasn't drinking ALCOHOL this wouldn't have happened. Looking at the other responses following yours it looks like I offended a bunch of guys who need to put down their beers. If there a family member of the child involved, on this site, and I offended you, I'm sorry, the rest of you sally's take a breath, nobodies going to take your beer away.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what that, why don't you let us all know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you judge of all mankind. Dope

No. You're done for today. No

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you judge of all mankind. Dope

It would appear that this has been more of a jury trial than a judge's decision. Granted, I think the deck was stacked against ya in that I suspect you are not, in any form, my peer.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
571.jpg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i gotta say that when you are doing 80+ mph like these sleds do, things sneak up on your right fast. especially in the dark. drunk or not, there is no reason to be going that fast on a sled after dark. people have done this in automobiles too after dark. permanents have been run into. i am sure alcohol was the major contributing factor. and he likely wouldn't have been going so fast absent the booze. hard to say. regardless, speed was the other contributing factor. lesson: drunk or not, please slow the hell down on the lake after dark regardless of what you are driving.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Why doesn't everybody stop bitching at each other and think of the young boy who didn't make it

GOLFER

It would appear that this has been more of a jury trial than a judge's decision. Granted, I think the deck was stacked against ya in that I suspect you are not, in any form, my peer.

Speaking for others again? One of your many faults. I'm done with this, I have go buy bait and beer for the weekend.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Golfer, nope not a junky for GST. Also, I have a shot when I don't want to use my Nitro for my heart so I wasn't sticking up for alcohol since I don't use it much.

Anyone else get a bad rep from someone not big enough to take it?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Golfer, nope not a junky for GST. Also, I have a shot when I don't want to use my Nitro for my heart so I wasn't sticking up for alcohol since I don't use it much.

Anyone else get a bad rep from someone not big enough to take it?

????

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why doesn't everybody stop bitching at each other and think of the young boy who didn't make it
Because there's not a damn thing we can do about the drunk piece of shit that ran him over but luckily we had our very own piece of shit who just up and volunteered to take everybody's vennum and that's exactly what he seems to be getting!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard about the accident the other day and sorry to hear the young boy has passed away.
Condolences and prayers to all of his family and friends.
Sad, sad, sad!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
They oughta take the guy who was riding the sled and strap him down, get a snowmobile w/studded track, start grinding from the toes and work their way up, fairly slowly, until the summbitch is not more than a pile of red goo.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow. Golfer, everyone has a right to their opinion. But think about it, an 8 year old child is dead. Because he was ice fishing. Not because he fell through the ice or hit his head on the ice, but because an impaired individual hit him with a snowmobile. So under your mindset, what would your thoughts be if the driver was higher than a kite on MJ? You probably won't answer because your a troll. Impaired is impaired. Could and should have been avoided but it was not and a child is dead. Have some common fucking deceny and go troll somewhere else.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obviously he is joking..... my wife said you guys are worse than high school girls on Facebook on this thread

Obviously joking? Sorry it's bs that he is joking at the expense of the death of an 8yr old. Can't say I am better than anyone as I was petty enough to engage.

Sincerely feel bad for the family and have said a prayer. Can't imagine losing my son.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
my condolences to the family.... too much is too much in many ways... makes my heart ache and stomach turn

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33