Mercer county deputy killed

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sorry: I used to have a hell of a time beating "location" into the kid's skulls. They always wanted to give "reason" first and "location" last after a dissertation. People are still amazed and love to play with radio like a cat, ball and string: STOP DECLARATION/LOCATION, number of occupants: You should "NEVER" have to request a "roll by" as you KNOW all unoccupied units on the net are automatically headed in your direction.

This tactic used to piss off "minorities" in Minot housing when my shift was on as many felt they were due some sort of deference on Hip Hop night.

1702181232718.png
Never been in law enforcement but if I get pulled over and just so happens a few more show up..wouldnt bother me at all..they don't know who I am or what's in my truck. I am not doing anything wrong other than speeding maybe so shit have 10 there if it makes them feel more comfortable. I also turn my dome light on so they can see in my truck as soon as the lights start flashing....and yes I tend to get pulled over for speeding. 🤠

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
All those that are not expressing condolences on this thread need a ride to the train station, The bus is loading f******.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member

I know not everyone on here uses FB, but those that do please read this. I have friends that are Mercer county deputies and this is hitting them so hard.

^^Yes, read this if you're able to^^

Especially those using this thread to air differences, call names, and flex your ego.

Thanks for posting that....

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is such a sad deal and so close to Christmas also.
May Deputy Wiedrich RIP, and his family, friends, and fellow officers find peace in their time of sorrow.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry again:

These fucktards up here used to autofuckingmatically say "no need for roll by" at the end of their backasswards dissertation. How the hell did they know THAT even before getting out of the vehicle?!! I'm sure it's back to the old retardation now as the Farce was infected with college back THEN.

I realize my bitching is most applicable to city environments.

That is all.

Last edited:

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ian Cramer waives preliminary hearing​

WASHBURN, N.D. (KXNET) — The man arrested for the death of a sheriff’s deputy in North Dakota last winter will go to trial in July.

Ian Cramer appeared in court in McLean County and pleaded ‘not guilty’ to nine charges — including Homicide, Fleeing, and Reckless Endangerment. Cramer asked that the preliminary hearing be waived, which means that the prosecution may proceed with the trial without having to present any evidence first.

Ian Cramer pleads not guilty to charges from Dec. 6 crash that killed Mercer County deputy
In July, Cramer will attend a status conference and a felony jury trial for the charges that took place in Mercer County.

Cramer also faces charges in Burleigh County related to damages he caused after he rammed through Sanford Hospital’s med bay with his mother’s car. The Felony Trial regarding these charges will take place in June.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Ian Cramer waives preliminary hearing​

WASHBURN, N.D. (KXNET) — The man arrested for the death of a sheriff’s deputy in North Dakota last winter will go to trial in July.

Ian Cramer appeared in court in McLean County and pleaded ‘not guilty’ to nine charges — including Homicide, Fleeing, and Reckless Endangerment. Cramer asked that the preliminary hearing be waived, which means that the prosecution may proceed with the trial without having to present any evidence first.

Ian Cramer pleads not guilty to charges from Dec. 6 crash that killed Mercer County deputy
In July, Cramer will attend a status conference and a felony jury trial for the charges that took place in Mercer County.

Cramer also faces charges in Burleigh County related to damages he caused after he rammed through Sanford Hospital’s med bay with his mother’s car. The Felony Trial regarding these charges will take place in June.
More than likely will plead it down.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish the justice system was still like the late 1800's. Literally everyone knows this puke is guilty. Piss on his psyche and fuck his feelings. Hang him!!

Don't worry: Your vision of mob rule is nigh. Remember: In real life/old/"new" Westerns; the most vocal and the most "intimidating" are the first taken out to dissolve the mob:

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don’t understand “Not Guilty” in a lot of situations.

I don’t really understand the whole “plea deal” thing often either.

Why not just charge the person w/what they’re guilty of (what can be proved) instead of a plea-bargain dog-and-pony show wasting time and $$?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don’t understand “Not Guilty” in a lot of situations.

I don’t really understand the whole “plea deal” thing often either.

Why not just charge the person w/what they’re guilty of (what can be proved) instead of a plea-bargain dog-and-pony show wasting time and $$?
The plea deal will come when the prosecutors have a chance at losing the case to an insanity plea. More than likely pleading it down to a lesser charge which guarantees some sort of conviction. The plea deals I can’t stand are the ones that can convict someone that is innocent or usually not the worse offender. The ones where the top person does a plea to testify against everyone below them when they were the worst of the group….or the plea where you plead guilt even though your innocent because either you don’t have the money for a good attorney or the charges will go completely off your record under the plea but if you take it to court there could be a chance it stays on your record. If people look into our court system it really can be rigged.

Heard a recent one of a guy who grabbed his child’s arm to take away a cell phone from a smart ass teen. Child if I remember correctly was upper teens …like 17 or so. Cops ended up being called and guy was charged had to get lawyer spend a chunk of change for defense..took it to trial and ended up being not guilty….complete waste of tax money. Not even sure how charges could have happened for something like this. I also don’t know the whole story this was just something I heard from person to person but if this is the case why would any prosecutor take this to court? Sorry to high Jack the thread but point is basically our court system is messed up..charges for people, that probably shouldn’t and for people that should..tend to walk.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The one that bothered me recently was the Fargo one where the drunken bitch killed a guy and basically got time served, then a day or two later the drunken guy who made some kid lose his foot got 2.5 yrs. The second one seems light. The first one adsofuckinglutely ridiculous.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Don't worry: Your vision of mob rule is nigh. Remember: In real life/old/"new" Westerns; the most vocal and the most "intimidating" are the first taken out to dissolve the mob:

You know there were judges and jury trials in the late 1800's right? He stole a vehicle. His mom said he did. Almost ran a lady over. She identified him. Hit a marked squad car and pushed it into a deputy killing him. They removed him from the wrecked car. The court system now days wants to know why? Who gives a fuck why? How is any of what I said mob rule?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84