Mercer county deputy killed

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
and i am glad you aren't part of any jury who assumes things.
Ahh that's the thing..I have been on a jury. But back to you determining what's healthy or not cause you are the expert on what's healthy and or not for a conversation. Oh yeah and I hope a person that kills a deputy doesn't get away with it..you may be ok with that happening...not me.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahh that's the thing..I have been on a jury. But back to you determining what's healthy or not cause you are the expert on what's healthy and or not for a conversation. Oh yeah and I hope a person that kills a deputy doesn't get away with it..you may be ok with that happening...not me.
Hey dipshit..i am just responding to YOUR WORDS...that YOU ARE ASSUMING THINGS! I just said that isnt healthy. I dont give a shit if you have been on a jury! Many have..what a dipshit response.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey dipshit..i am just responding to YOUR WORDS...that YOU ARE ASSUMING THINGS! I just said that isnt healthy. I dont give a shit if you have been on a jury! Many have..what a dipshit response.
Ahh excellent name calling...again according to you isn't healthy..glad your an expert.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
With all your ASSUMING, I hope attorneys from both sides keep you off any and all trials of any and all cases.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need help. Where did I ever say I was an expert on ANYTHING??? Thats right..no where. It is my opinion, that is all..get over it.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You need help. Where did I ever say I was an expert on ANYTHING??? Thats right..no where. It is my opinion, that is all..get over it.
Lol but my assumption isnt my opinion???hmm amazing how that works..and yes according to you this isn't healthy...the expert on what is and isn't healthy discussion.....lol this is funny shit. And according to your expertise I need help

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Stop it you two.

- don’t make me pull this web site over because damn it, I will.
Oh no..you can't assume or have an opinion here..gonna have to pull the website over WAY to much! Should be censored by rooster..he is an expert

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh no..you can't assume or have an opinion here..gonna have to pull the website over WAY to much! Should be censored by rooster..he is an expert
at least diaper man responded to your silliness...he a basement roomie of yours?

Ahh that's the thing..I have been on a jury. But back to you determining what's healthy or not cause you are the expert on what's healthy and or not for a conversation.
Any reason for your dipshit reasoning think there shoud be a trial? Or guilty as charged?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
at least diaper man responded to your silliness...he a basement roomie of yours?

Ahh that's the thing..I have been on a jury. But back to you determining what's healthy or not cause you are the expert on what's healthy and or not for a conversation.
Any reason for your dipshit reasoning think there shoud be a trial? Or guilty as charged?
I failed to comprehend..plea deal is no trial right?
Oh and who is diaper man..i might need a few more whiskeys to comprehend this all......oh and to add if ruled insane.....there is no trial right??????

Last edited:

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it possible that the Cramers want their son to spend time behind bars? Anyone think of that? As a parent at their wits end, one son already dead, maybe it's best if he can't go anywhere.

I worked in rehabilitation years ago and you may be surprised by the number of families that were ok with their loved one going away for some time to get some distance between them and their environment. Not saying it fixes things, but at least they know he can't hurt innocent people.

Time will tell as it unfolds....

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is it possible that the Cramers want their son to spend time behind bars? Anyone think of that? As a parent at their wits end, one son already dead, maybe it's best if he can't go anywhere.

I worked in rehabilitation years ago and you may be surprised by the number of families that were ok with their loved one going away for some time to get some distance between them and their environment. Not saying it fixes things, but at least they know he can't hurt innocent people.

Time will tell as it unfolds....
Absolutely that's a possibility..could actually be a relief to the family...how much time that behind bars is is what I am more concerned about. But yeah I am sure they would find some relief if he were to be locked up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88