Mercer county deputy killed

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know there were judges and jury trials in the late 1800's right? He stole a vehicle. His mom said he did. Almost ran a lady over. She identified him. Hit a marked squad car and pushed it into a deputy killing him. They removed him from the wrecked car. The court system now days wants to know why? Who gives a fuck why? How is any of what I said mob rule?
You left out the part where his mother was taking him to the hospital for mental health breakdown. if you want to list facts you might want to list them all.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Motto : Guilty until proven innocent, shouldn't have been in the predicament to begin with.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You left out the part where his mother was taking him to the hospital for mental health breakdown. if you want to list facts you might want to list them all.
I'm sick of the mental health excuses, if these people are so mentally ill they kill other people they do not deserve to live! Hang him and reuse the rope on the next skumbag.

Eatsleeptrap

★★ Legendary Member
Sure. I forgot in the middle of his "mental health breakdown" he managed to buy a bunch of different drugs, was found, fled, and hit the deputy's car, pushing it into him and killing him. Thanks for the reminder.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is he a relative of yours?

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sure. I forgot in the middle of his "mental health breakdown" he managed to buy a bunch of different drugs, was found, fled, and hit the deputy's car, pushing it into him and killing him. Thanks for the reminder.
Instead of forcing him to go to a place he obviously didn't want to go..she should have called the cops to come get him...that however would have probably alerted the news and we know how politicians like family drama brought into the news. I believe this backfired on them and we now have this horrible situation. The one thing in America and whether it's right or wrong. You can't force an adult to do something they don't want to do even if it's based off of mental health. The only exception to this is if they are going to harm themselves or someone else. My question would be is she somehow held liable by forcing him into this situation if he had no intentions of going? There are alot of questions I have around this that haven't come into the light. Wonder if we will ever know....

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mental illness is his only defense.

How do you get found incompetent to stand trial?

In order to be found incompetent to stand trial, one of the following requirements must be met:

1. The defendant does not understand the nature and object of the proceedings against him or her. ...
  2. The defendant is unable to assist in his or her defense in a rational manner.

What happens when a defendant is found not competent to stand trial and treatment is not successful in restoring competence?

Depending on the jurisdiction, if the individual is found non-restorable, he or she will be released from the competency restoration commitment, the charges may be dismissed

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know there were judges and jury trials in the late 1800's right? He stole a vehicle. His mom said he did. Almost ran a lady over. She identified him. Hit a marked squad car and pushed it into a deputy killing him. They removed him from the wrecked car. The court system now days wants to know why? Who gives a fuck why? How is any of what I said mob rule?
No one "knows" of guilt in this country without judge and jury. Your "hang him" seemed like a call to arms. I wouldn't be sad over an hanging sentence.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one "knows" of guilt in this country without judge and jury. Your "hang him" seemed like a call to arms. I wouldn't be sad over an hanging sentence.
With the way the courts are treating Trump I wouldn't want to put my trust in a judge or jury. Especially a jury from a liberal state. They woukd vote their hate not facts.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
With the way the courts are treating Trump I wouldn't want to put my trust in a judge or jury. Especially a jury from a liberal state. They woukd vote their hate not facts.
This, Exactly! I have no faith in a judge or a jury of piers. A person is already painted as guilty in the news and on social media before they get a chance. I would have no problem protecting my property and family if it comes to that but when I read some peoples comments it really makes me wonder, and I hope those people would never be on a jury in a self defense trial.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really didn't address your post svmag. I do agree with your assessment which if I read you right condemns mob mentality hanging. I simply point out that a person could be screwed either way. I'm not sure who I would trust less at this point judge and jury or the mob.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I really didn't address your post svmag. I do agree with your assessment which if I read you right condemns mob mentality hanging. I simply point out that a person could be screwed either way. I'm not sure who I would trust less at this point judge and jury or the mob.
Depends on which side of the mob you are on

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry..I didn't have any reactions to your posts. Got our wires crossed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84