Drunk sleder~

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obviously he is joking..... my wife said you guys are worse than high school girls on Facebook on this thread

I guess if high school girls are calling people out for being dumb fucks good for them

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
So obviously no one that can type and use the internet is that unintelligent and insensitive … which means that GOLFER is bored and attention starved, which ya’ll are feeding into, classic stir the pot troller … however if the later is true and somehow the unintelligence is off the charts then there is no chance of reasoning with any of the comments so either way it is better to just ignore and move on …

GOLFER

So obviously no one that can type and use the internet is that unintelligent and insensitive … which means that GOLFER is bored and attention starved, which ya’ll are feeding into, classic stir the pot troller … however if the later is true and somehow the unintelligence is off the charts then there is no chance of reasoning with any of the comments so either way it is better to just ignore and move on …

So just maybe I've lost a number of family and friends to impaired drivers. Do you know what the impairment was, alcohol. I have no time for drunk drivers. I have yet to lose someone to someone impaired on pot. Again, I haven't used in over 35 years. So many on this site laugh and joke about their alcohol use but then turn around and want to harm/kill the individual who causes an incident. Can't have it both ways, boys.

- - - Updated - - -

GOLFER, you need to step up your game

Maybe I'll just hike up my skirt and put you on ignore. HAHAHA

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
So just maybe I've lost a number of family and friends to impaired drivers. Do you know what the impairment was, alcohol. I have no time for drunk drivers. I have yet to lose someone to someone impaired on pot. Again, I haven't used in over 35 years. So many on this site laugh and joke about their alcohol use but then turn around and want to harm/kill the individual who causes an incident. Can't have it both ways, boys.

- - - Updated - - -

Umm, not to make fun of your intellect here, but can you highlight where any of the above people (myself included) have ever suggested it was OK to drive drunk, or otherwise impaired?

You are the only one on this thread suggesting that it's OK to drive while not in full control of your vehicle.

I find that ironic.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member

Umm its perfectly fine to go out and have a night with the boys and joke about it, and in absolutely no way does that somehow condone people who get hammered and drive and injure other people. Most people use alcohol perfectly responsibly.
Either way whether you were trolling with original post or joking or whatever doesn't matter, It was a classless post period.

One doesnt have to look very far to see the results of MJ and driving.
http://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...cle_44f8f45b-2052-58f6-b20f-83688377db36.html

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
More to the story,Mn has a law regarding sleder's "must stay 100' away from ice houses" well this idiot was flying thru what we call a shanty town,a cluster of ice shacks,he lost control buzzing through them,bounced off a truck then hit a permanent glanced off it a bowled over father and son carrying the kids another 100+ feet under the sled.,so he was screaming through the shacks.

Velva_zv21

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Evidently some people think it's still ok to drive impaired while smoking MJ....i think i saw it posted a few times on the proposed measure thread?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like pot smokers don't also drink too, give me a break. I may have met one pot head in my life who didn't also drink.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't drinking on public waters illegal period

- - - Updated - - -

Like someone said being impaired should be an automatic felony if it cuased an accident or we could be like Canada where dui is an automatic felony.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Isn't drinking on public waters illegal period

- - - Updated - - -

Like someone said being impaired should be an automatic felony if it cuased an accident or we could be like Canada where dui is an automatic felony.

Its perfectly legal to be drinking on a boat or in an icehouse in ND, not sure about MN but i assume its the same. Canada on the other hand is illegal.

North Dakota law states that a person is presumed to be boating under the influence (BUI) if he or she has a blood alcohol concentration of 0.10% or higher. North Dakota law does not prohibit people of legal drinking age from consuming alcoholic beverages or possessing open containers in a boat

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35