Emily Eckroth

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When acting this way while drunk really is a window in to a persons personality, and entitled attitude.
What a bag of dog shit she is.
I have made of fool of myself many times, but not at the expense of the dignity of others.

She needs a bit of self reflection, and maybe a couple of humble pies.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
VideoCapture_20221213-102428.jpg

Screenshot_20221213-102139_Video Player.jpg

Stumbling over the pavement edge in her piss soaked pants, still yelling at the deputies.

Youths, parents and taxpayers must have better. RECALL PETITION!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes.

Never get to the unc#nted stage, especially while on camera. At that point of inebriation you're no longer driving the bus, it's running you over.

I've been at that toxic drunk level two or three times in my life and thank the Lord cameras weren't rolling.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yikes.

Never get to the unc#nted stage, especially while on camera. At that point of inebriation you're no longer driving the bus, it's running you over.

I've been at that toxic drunk level two or three times in my life and thank the Lord cameras weren't rolling.
I have, likely more than 2-3, however never to the point of pissing myself, or yelling at cops..

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have, likely more than 2-3, however never to the point of pissing myself, or yelling at cops..
Same - but had they shown up I would have engaged with them with the same fury I engaged with the poor souls I was verbally vomiting on at the time.

Self-righteous level 10 insanity had me in its grip. No way two cops would have been able to talk me down from that ledge.

Worst hangover of my life the next 3 days. Haven't returned to that level since - and slim chance I will - I know I'd never survive it physically. This was twenty five years ago and I'm still embarrassed. 🤡

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
That poor kid, had to pick up mom and let her sit in his vehicle. Which I am sure mom and dad bought, but still...

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If I was her husband I would have asked to go to jail. Just so I wouldn't have had to deal with her when we got home.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is ND public official gold! can anyone think of a better one? its now on youtube by the way. "we were about to fu&k". "i wanted to Fu4k.... go home and have sex". good for them for having a sex life at least.

on another note, as entertaining and eye opening as this stuff is, i do feel bad for for her and her family to have this aired for the entire world to see. i get she is a public figure and technically, these videos are a matter of public record i suppose. just seems a bit inappropriate to have it available to everyone on the interwebs.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
this is ND public official gold! can anyone think of a better one? its now on youtube by the way. "we were about to fu&k". "i wanted to Fu4k.... go home and have sex". good for them for having a sex life at least.

on another note, as entertaining and eye opening as this stuff is, i do feel bad for for her and her family to have this aired for the entire world to see. i get she is a public figure and technically, these videos are a matter of public record i suppose. just seems a bit inappropriate to have it available to everyone on the interwebs.
ALL police interaction can be FOIAed and put out for EVERYONE TO SEE!! It's the way it should be!!

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
So what is even more hilarious is that in her statement after she plead guilty , she kind of complained about the media giving it attention. This is going to give her a stroke , Just the Doc I want to go see

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lib BLM dems want to monitor every move a cop makes and scrutinize it all, hence the body cams
Glad the video came out, dont feel sorry for her one bit but I do know and concede that alcohol turns people upside down and out of character but this was over the top. I dont see how she can remain on the school board for the biggest school district in the state

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lib BLM dems want to monitor every move a cop makes and scrutinize it all, hence the body cams
Glad the video came out, dont feel sorry for her one bit but I do know and concede that alcohol turns people upside down and out of character but this was over the top. I dont see how she can remain on the school board for the biggest school district in the state
Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, but it really doesn't change your core personality. Being a nice person sober, and a total bitch drunk seems a wide stretch.
My happy, friendly little wife is just as happy and friendly either way. I just get louder, and tell shitter jokes.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guess you neve partied around any wild and crazy ones. It takes a special person to put up with it and that person isn't me. That said, If I had a horse in this race and if she was a valued member of the community and school board I'd vote for her unless someone superior ran against her. My advice would be to be careful who you run down the road for having a wild Saturday night if they are otherwise proficient at what they do.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Alcohol doesn't change peoples character, it enhances it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11